Chapter 44: Tormented Soul

Harry's POV

"Heidi, you should go catch up with others, I will be there soon." Heidi nods her head giving me one last kiss before walking out of sight, "You know that you want to be your old self again." Hisses the woman with the pitch black hair. I cover my ears to try to drown them out, "To remind people of why they should cower in fear of the name Hook." The woman with blond hair whispers in my ear, "To run wild around the Isle again." The woman with red hair sadly mocks, "To be harmful to anyone that crosses your path." I start walking towards the group hoping that these voices would leave me alone, "Sneaking around taking what you what when you wanted it." I turn a corner and run right into a wall. "For far too long your unique sense of humor has been frowned upon." The blonde says taking a step closer to me, "Don't you miss being rude to people for no good reason?" I take a deep breath, "Okay I admit it, I miss living here on the isle, I miss the fear in people's eyes as I walked by, the way no one would know exactly what I was thinking of doing until the moment I stuck, the wild personality that helped me survive all these years, the harmful way I would get whatever I wanted from anyone, robbing people of things that meant a lot to them, the funny pranks I would pull on people when I was having a good day, and of course I miss being the real me." The three women smiles a devious smile at me as they slither up to me, "Nothing is stopping you from being that guy." The woman with black hair says from the left side of me, "I have Heidi to think about, and my son." I bark at black haired woman, "You mean the son that you don't think is really yours?" The red haired woman slowly comments from the right side of me, "You all have no idea what you are talking about." I stand back up onto my feet, "Since the day you found out about Heidi and Paul, you have doubted Henry is really your flesh and blood." The blond woman says standing in front of me, "Paul is not the only one Heidi has lust for, and deep down you know that is truth." I push past them making my way back to the main street, "Heidi may have at one time loved you will all her heart." I feel the woman with red hair run her hands down my back, "But now her heart belongs to a real noble hero." The woman with black hair runs her hands down my arm, "Henry gets his good looks from his real father, and not the man that was tricked into raising him as his own." The blond says stepping out from the dark alleyway. My mind suddenly thinks that maybe these woman are telling the truth, maybe that is why I have never really felt a connection with Henry, maybe the son I am supposed to be raising isn't really mine to raise. "If I am not the father, then who is?" I ask turning my attention to the blonde, "The real man Heidi loves is a friend, someone that you have helped time and time again." The blond says with a vain smile, "Someone that she really close too." The woman with black hair says slithering up next to the blonde, "Someone that you could have killed if she didn't get in the way." The red head sly comments walking next to the other two. I suddenly remember a moment like that, and I realize who the three women are talking about, "You three think Heidi is in love with Ben?" This comment makes me erupt with laughter, "You can't deny the unquenchable thirst of lust that is in their eyes when they look at each other." The blond snaps at me making me stop laughing, "The way they are always doing things together." I can't say anything to the woman with the black hair because that is true, "How whenever Heid is in trouble she turns to Ben rather to the man she claims to love." The woman with red hair smiles a fake sweet smile, "Those two have made a fool out of you." The woman with red hair snarls as she appears to my left, "Those two laugh and make jokes about you behind your back." The woman with black hair comments as she appears to my right, "They have done nothing but lie to since the say you arrived in Auradon." The blond says standing in front of me. My anger is boiling inside, the rage is covering up the sissy emotions I have let myself feel for far too long, "I will show everyone that no one messes with the Hook family and gets away with it." I pull out my sword and run my hook along it, "You know what you have to do." The woman with black hair whispers in my left ear, "You have to finish what you started." The woman with red hair whispers in my right ear, "Harry Hook, you must kill Ben, and show everyone that you are not going to stand by as a simple hero anymore." The blond whispers directly in front of my face. I roar loudly as I storm my way down the alleyway pushing carts over and shoving people away, "The old Harry is back, and the first victim on my list is the backstabbing leader of Bore-adon." I smile the old vengeful smile that has no appeared on my face in a very long time, "This time Heidi won't be able to stop from doing what I should have done the very first time I met that fake traitor." I lift my hook to my face admiring it, "I think it's time for a good old fashioned hooking." and with those words and my evil laughter erupting from me I take a shortcut that I know very well will lead me to the old chip shop.