Chapter 66: Much More To Come

Heidi's POV

I walk inside the dorm room to see a blue ribbon ties perfectly in her strawberry blond hair. She is wearing gold star earrings in her ears, a light blue dress top, a necklace with a single pearl on in, a light blue skirt that fall a little past her knees, and a pair of white flat shoes on her feet. Her name is Wenda Darling, she is the daughter of Peter pan and Wendy Darling, and she is also happens to be the little sister to Paul. "Hey Wenda." I say closing the door behind me. Wenda turns her attention from Henry to me, "Back so soon?" She says standing up. "I got headache and just came back." Wenda nods her head in understanding my pain. "You should go to the party, I am sure that everyone will be interested in meeting you, and you can't miss your first Auradon party." Wenda smiles at me but shifts her focus to Henry. "Are you sure? I can stay and take care of Henry if you want to go to sleep." I shake my head, "Go to the party and have some fun, My head is throbbing too much for me to get any sleep." Wenda hugs me before walking to the door and opening it, "Thank you Heidi." I smile nodding my head at Wenda as she walks out of the room and closes the door behind her leaving Henry and I alone. I hear Henry crying so I walk over to him picking him up, "It's okay baby, mommy is here." I coo to him trying to get him to go back to sleep. I look out the window to see the party still going on, the lights flashing and the sound of music can still be faintly heard from the half-opened window. "Daddy should be here soon baby, and then you can sleep in bed with us tonight." I suddenly feel a sharp pain in head again and I groan loudly out of complete pain. I carefully place Henry back into his crib and sit on the bed rubbing my temple in a soothing motion, "Sorry Henry, mommy has been getting headaches ever since we got trapped on the Isle." I say to Henry who I know couldn't answer me back. I lay down hoping that it will help my head, I soon find myself drifting off to sleep, my eyes start getting heavy, and soon enough my eyes close as I let darkness consume me.

Hayden's POV

I open my eyes looking around the room with and a wicked smirk comes across my lips. I sit up on the bed and head into the bathroom taking a look at my reflection, "Look at all of this." I say to myself gesturing to my reflection, "It's like you are purposely trying to punish yourself." I pick up the curling wand and start fixing the blonde mess I call hair. Once I finish curling my hair to perfection I walk out of the bathroom and look down in disgust at what I am wearing. "Girl, you really need to get better fashion taste. I take off the clothes and slip on more my style of clothing. I put on a tight lace black crop top, I grab a pair of black fingerless gloves placing them on each hand, black washed jean shorts that barley reaches my thighs, and I slip a pair of black heeled boots with tiny black spikes on them. "Now this is what I call style." I walk over to the where all the makeup and jewelry is and take off the awful ring on my finger and the gothic necklace from around my neck and toss them onto the table. I pick out a pair of dangling gold earrings, and a stunning necklace with a black horse on it. "Now I am starting to feel more like myself, and not like pathetic pretend good girl." I scoff pulling my shade of lipstick called 'Sapphire Siren' "It has been too long since I wore you last my friend." I carefully apply the lipstick perfectly to my lips. Once I am happy with my lipstick I smacks her lips and smiles into the makeup mirror, "Time to have some real uncaring and selfish fun." I walk over to the closet pulling out my black fur coat. "Hello old friend." I slowly put on the coat. I am startled by the sound of a baby crying and I suddenly remember the brat in the crib, "Hey, what's wrong?" The baby keeps on crying at the top of his little lungs, "I am sure your lump of father will be here soon to take care of you, and in the mean time I am going out." I smile at the baby blowing him a kiss before walking to the door and opening it. I step out into the hallway. "Hello freedom." I close the dorm room door and walk off. Just as I make out it out onto the street I suddenly bump into someone, "Watch where you're going next time genius." I snap at the person, "Heidi?" The person asks. I look the person up and down his dark brown hair is plastered to his face by him sweating, he has one skull earbud in his ear as the other one is hanging, he has no shirt on exposing his manly physic, he has a pair of black and white running pants on, and a pair of black sneakers with black laces, "Hey Jackal, your looking quite dashing tonight." Jackal chuckles as my mind starts going to the dirties places, "Than you for the compliment. What is with the new look?" he asks gesturing to my outfit, "I am just trying something new." I lied straight threw my teeth, "Seems a little unlike you to wear something so dark." I cross my arms over my chest, "Look who is talking, you are the definition of dark." Jackal looks at me with shock on his face, "I didn't mean to upset you, I just am not used to you look like this?" I roll my eyes, "Like what? Hot?" I say taking a step towards him and placing my hand on his exposed muscular chest, "That wouldn't be the word I would use." Jackal comments moving my hand off of him. "It was nice running into you, but I have a jog to finish, I will see you later." I watch Jackal jog away until he vanishes into the night, "That guy looks even better when he is running away." I say chuckling to myself as I pull out his wallet that I pick pocketed from him, "5 bucks is all?" I say pulling out all the money he had, "Dude better get a real job, otherwise he wouldn't be able to afford nothing. I throw the wallet in the trash and walk off to find something fun to do, or should I say someone to have special fun with.

Third Person POV

Back inside the museum of Villainy, the magic mirror fills with purple smoke, and when the smoke clears a vision appears in the mirror. Mal is walking carefully through a dark forest, the only light is source is an unknown blue orb shining in the very far distant. Mal makes her way towards the light, tiny blue specks move around the closer Mal gets. Mal pushes some vines out of her way and stands in front of the blue orb of light that is floating on a stone pedestal, "Mal." the blue orb whisper, and suddenly the orb explodes and Mal looks at the orb in utter disbelief, "Dad?" she asks to the orb. Suddenly the mirror fills with fire, and out of the fire appears the theatrical mask. "You didn't think this was the end of the story? Did you?" The face in mirror suddenly vanishes leaving the mirror.