1). SURPRISES AND PLANNINGS

Pallet Town .... the home town of the wonderful friends and thier family. For over a huge time period the only solace struggled fighting thier own battles, some emotionally and some physically. One thing was for sure... life is not a bed of roses... thats whats kept going into thier minds...

    They were here yet apart without knowing and caring that they were going to meet someone who will they fall with, will start a family ...not blood related but yes... familes by heart.

  And the day came when they met eachother, starting thier journeys from stranger to friends ..best friends and becoming soul mates... they were the ones that loved eachothers... and those who protect them..

     The group of 8 friends arrived from thier vacations from Paris. Not long after that when they got snuggled into thier usual and busy life. High School life was full of burden. They had to work hard specially the boys as it was thier final year.  The girls were  graduated right after a whole year, quickly applying for thier colleges.

    Braddin being the stable and wealthy man, had shifted to Switzerland for his job. He had offered to take Tia along with him to start thier new and fresh life ahead. Tia never loose the opportunity being with the man on her dreams. They both departed having saying goodbye to thier families hometown and friends.

   James had stayed back into Paris with his sister Julia. Few months later, the group had received his excited mail about being well settled  financially with his sister having to buy a new home together in the center of the city.

     Natallie had kept her contact them after they had left for England back home but as the time passes by, she became quite limited and only had the chance to talk to few people. Eventually that was also only limited for Facebook Instagram and Snapchat later on.

                       4 YEARS LATER

       2 April 2018,

    Winter had captured England at every nook and corner. Easter was coming forward and whole country was captured with excitement and preparation for the festival. The Streets were crowded with loads of people walking and driving here and there making noise and rattling sounds. All over the atmosphere was fresh and cleared. Most of the time it would rain, as the heavy clouds could surround the sky forcing the sun to play hide and seek  within the deep black clouds.

      Everyone had thier house lightened up and musical nomad going crazy all over. Some kind residents had made a habbit of keeping some of the food and drink at thier door steps for the needy people to hold on. It was a cheerful atmosphere everywhere except...... A small house rooted at the far last end of the city.

    The small house had faded paint with grazed wallpaper attached forcefully at it. It had a wooden door in front and the back was kept locked all the time. It had three room in which two of them were situated upstairs while the other one adjacent to the kitchen. Few people were roaming here and there, some of them.sitting watching TV and some pacing the dayroom.

    Upstairs, one of the rooms was kept locked all the time from outside. It had got a modern padlock which will not open with just a ke, it needed some password or a card to swipe through.

     In the same cold room, there sat a girl. A girl of her early 30s lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. She was lost in thoughts,  old memories flipping through her brain like a projector. She didn't realize that absentmindedly she was twinging her fingers along creating a rough rhythm between them. She was all alone in the room. The only thing she could hear was rustling of leaves because of wind blowing and her fingers making a scratchy sound grazing upon eachothers.