60). AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my good readers

   So, after a very long journey full of hardships and struggle, I managed to complete the final and last part of
FOREVER WITH LOVE- Chapter 3💓

   This book means alot to me cause I have invested my whole life in this.

  I want to dedicate this book to two of my most beloving girls in the world. Susan and May. I dedicate this book to real life Susan and real life May. I really wish they would had been here to see the hardwork and able to read it.

   To May.... I know what you had was not curable. Maybe your life was written till where you breathed your last. I will not forget whatever you taught me. You gave me so much to remember, and so much to learn within a numbered days and for that I will always be so grateful to you. Even though you were far from me, your care never lessen. The more distant you were, the more love you gave me. I'm so sorry you had to go that way. I promise you I will carry on all the things you taught me. And I will always and always love you.

   To Susan.... Yes I'm sorry For not being able to tell you how much I misses you. With you gone I will always have a hole in my heart that none  can heal. In the novel, your character survive because I couldn't bring it all over again to have you gone. Thanks to a wonderful friend who gave me this idea. . If only the storyline of your character could had been true. I love you so much and I miss you with every beat of my heart.

  I hope you and May are together and happy now. I do hope you both have found peace and enjoying your time in Heavens....

     I want to thank to all my readers and voters who had been with me throughout the triology series and encouraged me to carry on even though at one point I was so heartbroken to write further. Special thanks to Mcmarbarkimurargent Irinabristow ItzRidz  Guys you support meant alot to me. Whenever I felt down I would go through your votes and comments and that boost me up. So thank you once again.

Last but not the least, I want to tell you all the it wasn't just me who work on this trilogy specially the final chapter. It was a very special friend of mine, who isn't just a friend but a great supporter, my other half, my partners in crime, my bestie, my sister from another mother. And she is.. ItzRidz 😍

  She's my Peaches 😘. She was the one who came up with this amazing plot and storyline. And through out the journey she helped alot in directing most of the scenes. She's the director of my book.😍 Thank you so much ItzRidz 💓 I could had never done it without you. I owe you for this. Big treat for you 😘😘😘

     Don't forget to check out her work as well. She's an amazing writer. All the best for your books Peaches 😘

      Thank you everyone.
      Stay safe
Take Care

....Ian Thomas....