10). WEDDING IS HERE

Sun out, wind blowing, birds cripping and trees rustling, a perfect day for the wedding ceremony of Roy Ushawn and Ash Rider who was now getting ready to turn herself into an official Ushawn family member. There could be no better day when everything was planned perfectly for this day that had arrived which was longed too much and so heartedly.

    A day when a union between a man and a woman, instituted and ordained by God, for the lifelong relationship between one man as husband and one woman as wife....  A day when Roy and Ash will be legally or formally recognized intimate and complementing union of two people as spousal partners in a personal relationship. They won't be  just boyfriend and girlfriend any more...

   They will be taking there relation to much further step, a bold and respectable honorable stage. Both the bride and groom were in heaven thinking about the upcoming event that was to happen after a couple of hours.

     Their marriage had been inevitable from the time they had seen each others. They were inseparable. Each was the centre of the universe for the other. They were so relaxed in each other's company, so caring. Their love for one another radiated from them, touching the lives of everyone they knew. Over the years they remained devoted to one other.

    Through sicknesses and family tragedy's they supported one another. In the rough times neither strayed. Now they walk through the neighbourhood arm in arm, the light spring sunshine reflecting from their silver hair. When asked the secret to a long happy marriage they would smile and say,

  "good communication, never go to bed on an argument and never let fun become unimportant."

      The handsome groom, Roy Ushawn stood on a stool pinning his arms out allowing the dresser to dust up his supersonic set of robes, and keep his hard strong shoes a shinning polish. He was made to sit down in front of a mirror while a man delt with his hair. He smiled to himself pleased with all the things placed according to the plan watching himself shine bright new as a penny having his heart swelling up with excitement to be the groom on the wedding.

    He couldn't believe it was HIS wedding. The time had arrived when he will hold hand of his dearly soon to be wedded wife Ash Rider, embracing her as a protector and kissing her as her husband. He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't realize he was done with his hair and a small flower was set on the side of his suit pocket as he stood up, revealing himself in front a big mirror.

      "Beautiful day, huh ?" A familiar voice called

   Roy jerked his head with a big grin as he saw his best man arrived dressed in same blue shinning suit and polished shoes pulling his chest out and grinninh proudly at him.

    "Dylan ...." He said, with satisfaction.

  With his older brother by his side, he felt everything was complete now. He wasn't that much tense he was when he left home alone to change himself into a groom.

 He wasn't that much tense he was when he left home alone to change himself into a groom