13). THE PARALLEL EVENTS

Roy and Ash arrived at thier cottage which they had book near the Lake District at the end of United Kingdom. They had taken a local air line to reach their instead of taking some another vehicle. It was quite late in the night, when Roy had gone in to get a shower settling all thier necessary luggage which they had brought with them. Thier cottage was built near a beautiful lake with rocks settled at the corner and waves rushing towards them making a crashing sound while hitting on them. The weather was clear with no heavy clouds to be seen instead it was a bit cold out their in the open area.

Ash was sitting near her dressing table brushing her curly brown hair unaware of what trouble her other friends were in having May fighting her way to come back to them. Nobody had chose to tell her or Roy. They had decided to keep it towards themselves so as not to disturb the newly wedded couple. Skyler was prepared that of things got more out of hands then he will surely tell them immediately.

Roy emerged out dripping wet in his shorts and shirt that was only halfly buttoned. Ash grinned at the sight of him spinning on her chair to look at him. Roy returned the expression back heading towards her. He exhaled crouching his head and brushed it against Ash's cheek.

 He exhaled crouching his head and brushed it against Ash's cheek

"So how are you feeling, Mrs. Ushawn ?" He whispered softly.

"Feels like Heavens !" Ash said closing her eyes placing her hand over his cheek.

Roy haulted taking a long pause being there when his eyes fell on the image of themselves in the mirror.

"Look at that." He said pointing towards the mirror.

Ash glaced at it with the smile getting wider and wider looking at her in the arms of her husband.

"That's us. Husband and Wife. I am complete now." He whispered brushing his lips over her ear letting her gave out a crackle of joy.

"Me too. I love you." Ash said, closing her eyes. Roy chuckled throwing his arms around her and scooping her up at once without wasting any single second. "You're tickling me !" Ash cried giving out a laugh.

Roy scoffed gently placing her on the bed. Before Ash could get a chance to settle herself, she found herself crashed in Roy's arms and thier lips were glued at once. He began to take the charge asking Ash to follow him which she eventually did as his wet lips were on her. He slided his hand from her head to her shoulder tracing the light but strong fingers on her skin. Ash shivered slightly making him shake with laughter.

Pulling back to catch thier breaths, Ash was heading up for more. She threw her arms around his neck pulling him close, giving him the authority to overtake her. Roy dazed in placing kiss by kiss slipping down from.her lips upto her ear and down her neck. Ash lashed her arms again gasping for the second time unbuttoning his shirt revealing his bare chest. She was vulnerable at the handsome sight of him forcing herself to jerk forward her pinned her lips onto his coller bone.

This time, this place misused, mistakes
Too long, too late, who was I to make you wait?

Roy traced his hands up and down her perfect curve body reaching for the end of her shirt. Withing no time, he had her arms up and pulled out her shirt gently gazing at beautiful sight of her in her tank top. He reached for her shoulders and began to slide down until she tugged his face up and slamming her lips onto him keeping her eyes shut.