57). THE RIGHTFUL HEIR

Skyler rushed with the girls into the hospital. Susan was near to carry Ian but she couldn't hold her by herself. Skyler scooped her up and placed her on the gurney. Together they wheeled her into the surgery. While Ian was left with nothing but prayers Skyler forced the remaining girls Susan and Rebecca to head into E.R. He himself stood outside watching for all three of them.

Rebecca had infected the wound on her leg. The doctor stitched her wound and shot her some sedatives. She didn't want to sleep. She kept on protesting to stay back with Susan and Skyler and pray for Ian. She even wanted to wait for her husband so she could hold onto him. Skyler tried to knock some sense into her but she had became stubborn but then Susan came.

  Using her magical comfort that she used to tackle Ian, she soothed Rebecca in such a way that Rebecca fell asleep instantly under her care. Skyler wanted Susan to take rest as well but she insisted on staying back. While the two of them stayed with Rebecca and prayed for Ian.... Roy, Ash, Mark and Ethan handled the situation back there.

   By the time they reached back to the hospital with two bodies, Susan was with Rebecca in her ward and Skyler was outside the surgery room where Ian was being shifted.

    "Hey how are the girls ?" Roy asked running towards Skyler.

    "Rebecca's under sedatives and Ian had gone into surgery." he said pointing towards Rebecca's ward. Ash quickly ran in to meet her.

    "Surgery !" Roy exclaimed. "What the doctors said ?"

  Skyler took a breath to settle himself down. "She sustain much deepers wounds. They sah she would be ok but they aren't saying anything about when she will wake up."

    Roy placed his arm around him to comfort him. "Hey it's ok. She's gonna be ok."

  Ethan and Mark came towards him. "How's Ian ? Where's Rebecca ?"

   "She's fine. In her ward. Ash and Susan are with her." Skyler said.

  Mark and Ethan went upstairs to where Rebecca was. Ash and Susan came out so Ethan could get in. He broke down at her sight. Never had he imagine that there would a time come when he would witness her like this. Wounded injured and bandaged. She was asleep not caring about the pain she was in. Yet Ethan felt every bit of it.

    "Oh baby...." He whispered sadly dropping down on a chair beside her and held her hand pecking it.

   Outside, Ian had been through her surgery and was shifted in the ICU. Skyler went to see her first. He couldn't wait letting others go. Susan wanted to come but looking at Skyler she held back to let him pass first. Skyler sat by the edge of her bed gazing sadly at her. Ian was more heavily bandaged and unconscious not knowing who was infront of her. He crouch low and kissed her forehead.

     "I love you baby. Please come back to me." He sighed resting his head on her.