26). COMPETING AGAINST JAKE

Ethan entered into 1C placing his backpack on the table. Dylan and Skyler appeared out drying their hands on the towel. Rebecca May and Ian were already seated on the couch, when Ethan arrived they stood up and gathered around. Ian settled a small chair for May to sit down and relax herself. Just as Ethan has arrived, 10 minutes later Roy and Ash came walking in placing thier school and office work on the table and entered into the group circle.

"Alright, everyone here ?" Ian asked looking around herself.

"Yeah we are all here. So now what ?" Ash asked placing her hand on her waist.

Rebecca glanced around to take a good look at the tense and determined faces. "I think we should confront her. Right now !"

"I was saying how about we keep her as a friend and give her wrong information about everything so she could convey it to Jake ?" Roy asked raising his hand.

May shook her head. "She's already done enough damage. I found my Ian on streets bleeding to death, I cannot afford to loose anyone of you."

"Exactly." Skyler nodded. "I agree with her. Keeping her and giving her wrong information could so difficult and dangerous. I have a feeling if she's with us, sent by Jake then who know how many eyes we got on ourselves."

May pointed at him to appreciate his level of sense. "Jake's smart. Don't you think he would had been cross checking if any of the information are correct or wrong ?"

Roy went silent with a slight nod. He couldn't argue much. May and Sky had the biggest point.

"So what do you suggest ?" Dylan asked folding his arms across his chest.

"I say we take a lead. "Rebecca said more determined than before. "We had enough of it."

"Why can't we just ask help from Elliot. He's dealing the court matter, maybe he could know the better way ?" Ash asked shrugging her shoulder.

Ian shook her head, pointing at her. "Look closely, She's taking money from Jake... What does that proves ? Nothing at all.... On the night I got attacked she was with you guys so no one could blame her that she was involve."

"But she was !" Ash stomped her feet. "Didn't you hear her talking on phone ?" She addressed Roy beside her.

Roy nodded. "I did. But it doesn't proof she was talking with Jake or his men or anyone behind this. She's innocent and she haven't done anything wrong, so far."

Ethan stepped towards Ian patting her shoulder. " What do you think, Ian ? What do you want to do ?"

Ian pursed her lips gaining every pair of eyes on her. She ran her tongue over her lips feeling the slight shake of anger and rage inside her.

"I have a bad argue to punch her ass. I wanna take Jake down. He's been playing the whole time, it's time to put his pawn out of the chess board." She said making her voice clear and smooth for everyone to understand.