32). YOU FALL AND I WILL CATCH

Leaving Susan resting in her room, a heartbroken Chace walked downstairs to face his best friend , he had doubts , he was sad , he had questions ..  He was fighting mixed feelings. He was sad for himself , his heart was aching to not be the one for her , but he was also happy , happy that Susan was happy , after a long time she was thinking about herself .. was he allowed to be sad ? Or will it be okay if he's happy? He climbed down until he reached the ground floor. He wanted to shout out his name. He knew he would had come back from where ever he went.

   Mark was busy dealing with some work with Howard and Danny. Chace went out of the house standing on the lonely deserted street where he called Mark asking him to meet him. He didn't had to wait much longer when he saw Mark jogging towards him.

     "Hey ! Is everything ok ?" Mark called raising his hand.

  Chace stood, releasing his arms from his chest. Anger and rage suddenly pulled up so fast in him , he himself didn't know how.

    "You son of a bitch !" He pushed Mark harshly away from him.

     Mark, not ready for what just happened flopped backwards with the impact

    "Easy there. What's gotten into you ?" He asked landing on his side while his right arm was up in the air.

  Chace growled at him. His eyes liting up like a fire. "Into me ? What about you huh ? What have you been doing?"

    "What the hell are you talking about ? You're not making any sense." Mark scrambled to his feet brushing the mud from his shirt.

   "You don't get to question me, not today . You got some serious explaining to do ?" Chace narrowed his eyes, feeling the urge to hit him again.

   "Please knock some sense into your words.  I don't get anything you're saying?" Mark said a little loudly. He was confused as hell as he could be. He wonder what had suddenly gotten into his friend

   "Really ?" He scoffed "Yes ,  how would you get it ?" Chace taunted smoothly.  "You're so busy swooping in and out of a girl's room, why would you even care ?"

   "Chace!" Mark raised his hand, his eyebrows ceasing together. "Hold on and reconsider whatever you're saying. What do you mean, swooping in and out ?"

    "C'mon man. Don't you get it yet ? Are you that dumb ? You think I don't know. You hovering over a girl and you thought I wouldn't know about it?" Chace stepped upto him, so near there chest were hardly inches away heaving up and down.

    "Calm down. It's not what you're thinking ?" Mark backed off shaking his head.

Mark was shocked to see his reaction , now may be he was getting onto the point , and he couldn't deny the fact he did notice that Chace did felt something for Susan , something that he felt too or may be more , but the one thing that he didn't get is how was Chace so sure about it , Mark hadn't told anyone about his feelings yet ..