58). SUSAN'S GIFTS

"Umm.... I think this suits you."

    "No I say you should come with me to parlour and fix yourself."

   "That would take a lot time. She can borrow my shirt. Ian's fits her more easily."

    "No mine does...."

    "You're large !"

    "You're ugly !"

   ."Don't you dare call me ugly !"

    "Don't you dare call me large !"

    "Shut up !"

   "You shut up !"

    "Girls ! Girls !" Susan spread her arms and separated both Ash and Rebecca from strangling each others. "There's no need to fight. I can use any of them."

    "You're taking mine !" Ash growled rolling her tongue out at Rebecca. Before Rebecca could creat a fuss Susan placed her finger over her lips.

    "Fine fine. There's no need of war. I will wear your shirt today.." Susan pointed at Ash then turned to Rebecca. "And yours at night ! How's that ?"

     "Why am I always left behind  ?" Rebecca folded her arms across her chest. "No loves me."

     Susan chuckled lightly finding herself surrounded by new clothes to wear

     Susan chuckled lightly finding herself surrounded by new clothes to wear. Both Ash and Rebecca had taken her upstairs in Rebecca's room throwing Ethan away who was trying to have some sleep. They pushed Susan onto bed and burried her with new shirts jeans night dresses and everything they could bring her. Now the problem was whose gifted clothes Susan was to wear first.

      "God, you two....." Susan said shaking her head.

      Ash frowned at Rebecca. "Bitchy...."

  Rebecca gasped soundly  getting back into her over acting. Something she hadn't done in such a while.

  . "You freaking devil !" She gasped again grabbing a pillow and slamming it directly on Ash's face.

    "Oh !" Susan recoiled in shock. It was after ages she was reliving old friend's fight. Something that she herself used to do with May and Amanda long back before.

    "How dare you !" Ash growled grabbing the same pillow and aiming at Rebecca. She threw it with full speed but Rebecca ducked. The pillow went flying and hit Mark who had just entered the room.

      "Oh sorry !" Ash threw up her hands over her mouth in shock. "I'm so sorry."

   Mark just smiled picking up the pillow. "It's just a pillow."

     Ash grinned sheepishly. Rebecca stepped back to allow him inside. Mark walked in and stood beside Susan.

    "How are you ?" He asked her.