23). TANGLING UP THE KNOTS

The sun rose up bringing another episode of new adventures in life. Birds were cripping around. The streets beginning to get busier with people and animals and everything roaming here and there. Inside the Central Hospital, the atmosphere was still tensed for the group of 7 people, for according to them, their friend hadn't gain conscious.

    May had sent Sky to take some rest and sleep while she volunteered to stay back with Rebecca in the ward. Dylan was in the waiting room. Roy Ash and Ethan had forcibly dragged Skyler home.

    The sunrays entered into the room, filtering through the blinds on the window. Rebecca was stretched on the couch while May was sitting on a chair with her head on Ian's bed and her hand clutched around Ian's. May had gone into a deep sleep, having an emotional dream watching herself united with her best friend Susan and Ian, all three of them playing around like the old time. That dream was distracted when she felt something moving, brushing itself against her.

 She pressed her eyes shut gliding back from her Dreamworld into the real relm only to realize that the brushing was coming so close to her. She lifted her head up rubbing her eyes adjusting her focus. Her eyes fell upon Rebecca sleeping soundly hands tucked safely beneath her face. She was just gazing at her when suddenly, she heard a very soft moan.

   “Mo-om.” A whisper came and May looked down that her young girl was finally stirring. A rush of adrenaline gushed inside her as May jumped up in surprise and excitement to see Ian stirring, her eyes partly close as if struggling to open them her hands moving clenching into a fist.

  “Ian ? Sweetheart can you hear me ?” May asked getting close taking her hand.

  Ian pressed her eyelids and finally opened them lightly revealing itself into the sunlight. Ian looked around with her wobbly dark coloured eyes until they met with May's. May waited gripping onto herself, giving Ian a chance to adjust and focus, waiting for Ian to recognize  her.

   “M...momma ?” Ian called her eyes turning soft and dilated instantly as they always do when May's around her.

  “Oh my Sweetheart !!! “ May gasped in relief, letting out a big sigh cupping Ian's face between her hand, happy relief tears swimming in her eyes already.  “You're awake. You're finally awake. Oh God ! Oh Thank God.”

   “I… am …” Ian managed to say through the dull pain that began to pull up as soon as her senses came rushing back

 The sharp cry from May alerted Rebecca who jerked up from her couch rubbing her eyes as well. She didn't take long enough to realize with who May was talking to. With leap of excitement she jumped up running towards the bed.

  “Ian ? Ian are you awake ?” She cried bursting right beside May and staring down at Ian's face.

  “Peaches ?” Ian replied struggling to put a weak smile up.