42). NO NEED TO SAY GOODBYE

"Iinoo ?" A soft weak hand caressed her head snapping her out of her fragile dreamworld.

     Ian opened her eyes adjusting her focus and slowly raised her head. May was looking at her with a kind smile plastered on her face. Ian gave out a small yawn and rubbed her eyes behind her glasses. May reached forward and took them off allowing Ian to rub her eyes carefully.

     "What happened ? I fell asleep ?" Ian asked in a sleepy voice coming back to her senses.

   She was sitting right across May on a hard plastic chair, with her head resting  on th e side of the bed. May smiled wider giving out a nod at her. Ian jumped up mopping her mouth taking a deep breath.

    "I'm so sorry. I was here to look after you and I fell asleep. I didn't know how did I......"

   "Iinoo !" May raised her hand to calm her down. Ian zipped her mouth at her signal. May got her smile back and stroke the side of her face. "It's ok baby. I'm glad you got some sleep. That's why I asked Dylan and Skyler not to wake you up."

     "Really ? How long was I sleep ?" Ian asked confusedly.

    May scoffed. "I guess 30 minutes or maybe 40."

    Ian leaped over placing her hands over the bed like a kitten. "You're ok right. Nothing happened in those 30 minutes, when I was......"

  May laughed a littled watching her cheeks turning red with shame

  May laughed a littled watching her cheeks turning red with shame. She didnt want Ian to feel like that, so she allowed Ian to head up and rest herself under her arms.

      "Nothing happened. It's your right to sleep Ian. If you don't, you're gonna fall ill and how will you take care of me then ?" May brushed her hand in Ian's brunette hair placing her glasses on the side table.

    "I'm ok. Don't worry about me." Ian closed her eyes feeling her warmth.

   May lightly slapped her face and pressed her hand on her forehead. "You're not. I can feel you got a slight fever. You're getting hot."

    Ian didn't open her eyes just having herself enclosed in May's arms and letting herself fall in. She was again getting drown in sleep. She felt peace being in her embrace. And yes May was right, Ian wasn't feeling well, the stress both mentally and physically she was  having some sort of slight fever.

      "Mom....." Ian just made a groaned and  hid her face in her again. May clasped her tightly not worrying about her pain or anything. The thing matter to her was this fella who was clad in her arms.

    "Take some meds, Iinoo. It will help you." May said after a break of 15 minutes when Ian rose up her head. "And why don't you head home and get some sleep. You need it terribly."

    "I will once I'm satisfied that you're ok. " she said asking May to hand her glasses back which she did placing it gently over her nose.

   "And we both know the answer to it, honey." She patted her cheek.