56). THE FINAL BATTLE {Part 2}

"Get behind me !" Dylan yelled at the others.

   Skyler Ian Rebecca Ethan Roy Ash and Mark came galloping behind them. They reached thier cars once again finding dead ends. Mark had stopped weeping and in the mean time recovered to take a step ahead.

    "Have you got a gun ?" He asked looking at Dylan Skyler Ethan and Roy.

  Dylan drew out his own. He had managed to snatched it from the ground Jake's men open fired at them. Mark nodded taking out another silver tiny revolver and shoving it into Skyler's hands.

    "We need to shoot them." Mark said loading his own gun.

    "What ?" Rebecca said in shock. "No ! We just need to put them behind so we can...."

    "Get to Susan." Ian interrupted. Every eyes turned on her. Ian nodded. "Yes. I need to get to Susan. I can't leave her with that monster."

     "Yeah but first, we need to handle them." Mark said before anyone could jump in. "On my signal. Just fire where ever you think you can."

        Skyler quickly handed the gun to Ethan. "Take your aim. You're the best."

    Just as they heard footsteps heading thier way, Mark peeped over the car and fired at them

    Just as they heard footsteps heading thier way, Mark peeped over the car and fired at them. The men got surprised. One got hurt in the shoulder but the other one fired straight at Mark. Ethan and Dylan popped out at once just in time.

     The girls crouch low with a hope to avoid any stray fire that might find it's way to them.

    "C'mon move. Towards Dylan's car." Rebecca hissed pushing Ash from behind.

    Getting on all fours Ian lead the way and hurried behind Dylan's car. Then came Ash and Rebecca. Skyler reached back up to them. Thier ears buzzing with all the gun shots firing into the air. Smoke and dust was all that could be seen until Dylan slopped back clutching his wounded shoulder.

    "Is it over ?" Ash asked in fright.

    "No !" Dylan said with pain. "They retreat towards the house."

     "Susan's there." Ian said suddenly jumping on her feet when Rebecca pulled her back.

    "Ian you can't go there alone." She said with fear.

      "Then help me please. He will kill her if I don't make it fast." Ian said.

    Skyler turned white and pale listening to her. Dylan Roy Ethan and Mark crept back at them.

      "What do we do now ?" Ethan asked.

      "Help me get Chace's body back. I can't leave him. Not there." Mark said getting sad again after the excitement was over.

    Skyler placed his hand on his shoulder. "Will do man. Don't worry."

      "I'm going to get to Susan. You guys get out of here." Mark said wiping his face.