52). REPEATING HISTORY

The day finally arrived as the dawn  cracked it's way into the sky creating a beautiful mist of dark purple and light orange sparkling in the sky. Everyone was asleep comfortably in thier warm cozy bed except for one girl, who was kneeling in front of a head stone. Her head bowed, a bunch of flower clutched into her hand, her eyes fixed on the name embedded on the stone. She couldn't get rid of it.

   She knew it was dangerous to be out here alone. Wandering around with no one to be informed where she had gone but she had to. She wanted to. Right now she wanted some amount of time and space so she could spend it with someone, who should had been with her if it wasn't for her lovely older cousin who poisoned an innocent soul. The skinny girl wanted go to another place as well but it was much more dangerous heading out in wild area with no backups.

   The sun rays poked her but she didn't budge. She was just kneeling there, her eyes boring into the name. Those sad, determined and angry pair of eyes shielded behind a pair of rectangular shaped glasses was showing every emotions she was going through.

   When the first sound of the bird cripping burst into the atmostphere, that was when Ian Thomas blinked and soft tears shedded from her eyes. Her hand reached up as she brushed the name, her lips pressed together as she tried to pull herself together. She finally laid down the bunch of flowers and gave out a big sigh.

   "Please help me Mom." Ian whispered to May Spencer. "I need to win it today."

   She wiped her tears behind her glasses and sniffed wanting so much for May to popped out and embrace her

   "And if I don't win.... If something happens, please forgive me. I really tried my best."

   Ian brushed her hand once again and brought back to peck it. "Help me please, Mom. Stay close to me."

  She did'nt want to go but with huge effort Ian scrambled to her feet and placed her cap back on her head. Taking one last good look, Ian turned to head back to her house.

   Somewhere deep in the wild where Ian wasn't able to go and visit, an older girl bearing same pair of eyes stood on her bay window feeling the same anxiety as her younger sister.

   Susan couldn't sleep. She kept waking up having nightmares forcing her to start pacing in her room. She gave up and sat on her favorite spot where she only wonder what's gonna happem next and what her sister might be going through. She was alone but she didn't complain about it. She knew her man and her best friend were downstairs making sure to make thier plan work.

    They were all set, their plans were made the previous night. It was a good plan only if everything turns out thier way. Chace had finally came up with his master plan to help Susan flee with Mark.

   By noon when Jake Martin and few of his men will leave for the court, Chace will get down and distract the remaining by saying he had recieved order to capture Ian's group. He will try to lure them.out and if he got lucky Mark will have a clean chance to sneak Susan from the back door and flee her but if anyone resist, he would make sure to draw them away from the living room.so that Mark could take the stairs and head out using the backdoor again. If the plan got luck and in the flow, Chace promised Susan and Mark that he will joined them in the run to a place where they planned to wait for him.