31). A FRIEND WITH A BROKEN HEART

Morning had dawn upon them, the group had hustle back to thier work and school. Roy had gone alone without Dylan for he had stayed with May. Ian and Sky had escaped the hospital when May had declare she was ok and the doctor had affirmed that she would be discharged that day. Ash Ian and Sky made it to thier pharmacy campus, getting into thier busy schedules. Ian and Ash had got to deal with thier tests. Both of them had been busy first with the wedding and then May, that by the time they had settled into thier class clutching onto thier pen and pencils, they both were only praying for just passing marks.

     Skyler had been on the round having his clearkship day in hospital. It was difficult for him to meet Ian and Ash at break time. Everyone was busy except the newly wedded couple. Ethan had seized the chance to sneak his beautiful wife out of the school and take her  where he had planned to be.

    When the midday fell, Ethan was beside Rebecca's class waiting to hijack her and toss her into his car. Confused Rebecca at first wanted to stay behind but when he drove towards a Hotel near the beach, she understood at once what was going on in his mind.

  A couple of hours later, Rebecca found herself in a dimly lit comfortable room laying on the bed with Ethan on top of her. His wet lips running down her neck kissing every inch he could find grasping her hand. She laced her finger with him and with the other brushed his finger in his messy hair. He looked up with his soft eyes when Rebecca drove her face crashing her own glossy pink pair of flesh on his and created a rhythm.

  Using his fingers to tease her, Ethan traced his hand up from her hand to her arms and then pressing her face in his hand he pushed back, until Rebecca jerked his head away by hair and moved in for his neck and shoulder. His  heart pounded in his chest. He didn't know she would be to quick but he took a grasp over him quickly. Letting out a chuckle, he pressed his lips on her bare shoulder and slided down to her coller bone. She was so warm. Even in the cold weather, she was warm and comfy. He couldn't resist it. She was his wife. Nothing could stop him now.

   Charged all of sudden, he tossed the end of the sheet away and got in for more. Rebecca palmed his face for a second to catch her breath. She giggled looking at his hungry eyes wanting for more.

    "Easy cop boy." She whispered. "You don't want to punish me."

  Ethan sniffed behind her hand leaning forward and pecking her hand minute by minute.

    "I am gonna do that. You're under arrested for stealing my heart, remember ?" he made a frutile attempt to snuck upto her.

 You're under arrested for stealing my heart, remember ?" he made a frutile attempt to snuck upto her

  Rebecca grinned lightly watching him twisting behind her hand to get closer to her. "I am not letting you near me that easily..."

  Ethan rose his brows. "What I have to do then ?" He made another jerk and Rebecca giggled at him. He looked so cute.

     "Emmm.... Something you could come up to surprise me !" She teased winking at him.

  Ethan shook his head. "Don't tempt me " he warned his eyes fixed burning into her.