24). THE SPYING AGENT

“I am here. Are you with Susan ?” Mark asked on the call parking his car in the parking lot and hoping out of the car.

 “Yeah. She's with me, here.”, Chace said, shifting his cell into Susan's hand. “Hello Mark ? Chace is here with me.”

   “Good. All ok there ?” Mark asked heading inside for the hospital cleanly.

   “Yeah. Others are downstairs I got a free track to sneak up. How's there going ?” Chace asked.

  “Yeah… “ Mark ran in hurrying towards the elevator. “ I am in. I will call you back soon. Keep her safe with her.”

  “On it.” Chace replied hanging up. Susan looked up to him with questionable look but he held her hand to calm her gently caressing her shoulder.

   A couple of days had passed by, ever since Susan had visited Ian. She had been worried so much about her younger sister, the condition she saw, the tense moment in which she left her was unbearable. At one point she blamed her own self for going after meeting her and then leaving her again but the next moment she would put a brave smile over her face that she got to see not just her little sister but her best friend May after such a long time and it was like a dream come true.

   Chace and Mark had been noticing the depression that was catching with her and they had been plotting way to get her happy or to help her. It was in the morning when Chace came up with a brilliant new plan to let Susan close to Ian in  shadows. They couldn't take her out again just now. The other men around the house would get suspicious of their act and none of them, wanted Jake to notice anything when they had hit the jackpot luckily.

  Mark had set out according to their plan while Chace stayed behind with Susan going in and out of her room to keep tracks on the other men as well. Mark reached at Ian's ward quickly brushing his hair to get himself a decent look and knocked. He had been keeping an eye on Rebecca as she was his only friend and when he saw her walked into the hospital he quickly made his way inside.

   “Hey… Do I know you ?” May asked the first on to open the door.

  “Hello, Ma’am. “ Mark greeted very polietly. “Name is Mark. I am Rebecca's friend. Is she here ?”

 May turned back  revealing him to the others. Rebecca grinned jumping down from the side of the bed and walking towards the door.

  “Hey, Mark. Come on in.” She said as May closed the door behind him. Mark stepped in raising his hand to greet everyone as Rebecca introduced him to everyone inside.

 Ian was sitting in her bed. Dylan was beside her holding the bowl of soup for Ian and Sky was sitting on the couch with Ethan. Roy was on the chair and Ash just came out of the restroom.

   “Hey I remember you… the McDonald's guy, right ?” Ethan asked shaking hands with him.

  “Yeah. I met your….” Mark began gesturing towards Rebecca. Ethan smiled and added, “Fiancee.”