50). THE FILE OF AMANDA HALE

Skyler and Ian rode to May at first just after he had placed the beautiful ring on her finger. May was no doubts burried in extraordinary amount of flowers and card. Her grave still looked so fresh as if it had been dug just few hours before. Ian and Skyler had both gotten much more emotional as they settled in front of the head stone telling thier part how it happened and kept on crying.

   Later they zoomed towards Susan's house and sat there as long as they could arms in arms and head on shoulder. And unbeknowist to them, Susan was up there, beaming and smiling at them. She was so happy to see Ian. Though she couldn't hear or know that they were here to share some of thier fragile happiness about being engaged. But she was extremely glad that Ian had been trying to overcome her grief and trauma.

   She was even thankfull that she got a good guy with her. Susan felt a huge amount of respect for Skyler, her all friends, May's husband Dylan and ofcourse that trouble maker Blondie Rebecca. Though that blondie bothered Susan alot but atleast she was happy to see the amount of love and care she had for Ian.

       "Oh God, I'm so nervous ! What would everybody say when we will enter ?" Ian clutched her sweaty hands as Skyler parked his car in front of Rebecca's house.

     "Everybody, or should I say PEACHES !" He snarled at her.

  Ian punched him lightly. "Shut up !" And he giggled watching her hopping out of the car clutching her dress.

 "Shut up !" And he giggled watching her hopping out of the car clutching her dress

    "Shall we ?" He extended his arm forcing Ian to head in first.

   Dry throat and heart hammering, Ian rung the door bell. She didn't had to wait much longer the door swung open revealing Ethan with a bright grin.

      "Come on in, guys." He beamed knowing at once what would happen. Cause Ian had gone completely red as she stepped inside.

    Ethan led them into the living room and at once they were greeted with happy Ash, grinning Roy, smiling Dylan, bouncing Fritzo and ofcourse with the most evil smirked Rebecca. Ian fell back the moment her eyes fell on each of them.

    "Took you long enough !" Roy grinned more widely. "For once I was really about to call you."

      "Er...." Skyler began but Ash interupted. "So.......how did it go ? Come on come on, don't be shy !"

     "Why asking ? Can't you see the shyness lurking over our Iinoo's face !" Rebecca sang in  a very cheesy voice that made Ian go purple instead of pink or red. "Oh My God. Would you look at that. Even her eyes are lowering !"

     Ash didn't take a long pause but ran towards Ian and held her hand. She gasped dramatically gaping at the beautiful ring enclosed in her fingers.

     "She said YES !" she called. Ian pulled up some courage. "Yeah. I said Yes !"

    At once as though someone had left the stempede loose, Rebecca and even Roy came dashing towards at both Sky and Ian engulfing them in a tight bone crushing hug.