4). MAY'S TREATMENT

"You're the heir of Susan's property ?" Rebecca asked the very moment she reached her appartment crashing into Ian's house and clasping her into a hug.

     "Yeah. I guess I am now. I didn't know myself either before." Ian said through her tight grips.

    "Ethan sent me a voice note about this. I was freaking my mind out. Thank God it wasn't that much serious !" Rebecca said releasing her and May came grasping her into her warm embrace.

       "Same here. I didn't know how and when Susan did that. As far as I remembered we were always together ! So when did she did that ? " May said turning around with her one arm still around Ian's neck.

   Rebecca had taken the parchment from Ian's hands and was reading it. She smiled at the writing knowing what would it had gone onto Ian when she saw this first. Rebecca had always wanted to meet Susan. She had imagine her being the brevest girl in the world who had died loving Ian to the eternity. What would she be like ? How was her appearance ? What was her nature ? Was she the same as Kind  caring and gentle as May or like impulsive, energetic short tempered animal lover like Ian ?

     She wanted so desperately to meet her. Oh she wished that Susan might have been here then this would had been the proudest moment of her life ever watching Ian grow 20 and becoming the legal heir of her property.

      "Guys look at the time !" Sky said grabbing his school bag and tossing over his back.
"We better get going. Lunch break is almost over."

     Ian didn't want to leave, she remembered something, it was Monday and May had to go the hospital for her regular check up and treatment. She wanted to stay with her until she gets back home. She looked towards May with pleading eyes.

    "I will be ok. You get along to school !" May said caressing her hand in Ian's hair.

     "I want to be with you. They will put you through some injection and other painfull procedures and I don't want to be away knowing you will be there in pain." Ian pleaded again like a child holding her hand.

    "I won't be in pain. Besides it's a part of my treatment. Don't you want me to be ok as soon as  possible ?" May asked gently.

   "But ---" Ian was cut off by Rebecca turning her face away with a grin.

    "I will be there. I have finally got my internship in May's hospital so don't worry I will be working on her case. So you don't have to worry about it, ok ?" She said with assurity.

    "You got it ? When ?" Ian asked confusedly.

     "Today when you were at the court !" Rebecca said happily.

     "Woooow Congratulations ! " Ian said spranging her arms out and hugging her.