27). CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

"Fungus get off ! Those are my clothes !" Rebecca shouted running after Skyler chasing him around the house.

   "Come and get it, miss soon to be wedded girl !" He sneered at her tossing Rebecca's shirt in his hand.

   "Fungus ! Give that back ! I'm getting cold !" She yelled again making a grab for it but he jerked it away.

     "What's the mater ? I thought you were to hot and not to forget, COLD NEVER BOTHER YOU ANYWAYS !"

    Rebecca chase after Skyler lifting her arms and trying to grab him. "I am freezing my ass out here, idiot ! Hand it over, will you !"

  Skyler jumped on the couch dodging her every move laughing at her. Rebecca cursed him taking a pillow and throwing it towards him.

    "Miss me, Witchy !" He pointed at her.

    "You rotten old Fungus !" Rebecca took her shoes off and aimed at him

    "Oh you put that back ! It will hurt !" Skyler shouted raising his hands.

  Rebecca scowled at him furiously. "Hand me my jacket back or else I will shove it in your freaking face."

   Skyler raised it in front of her and shook his head giving her NOT A CHANCE look. Rebecca nodded stretching her hand back and throwing the shoe with full speed. Skyler jerked his head on his right and avoided it. The shoe flapped against his ears but missed his face.

   He turned back with a big smirk. He opened his mouth to say "Miss me again !" But just then another shoe came flying at him and he wasn't able to dodge this one. It hit directly on his chest and he fell back with the impact.

    Rebecca ran towards him and snatched her jacket away. "Gotcha Dork !" she grinned at him

    "Lucky hit, I guess !" He growled in pain rolling over the floor.

       Skyler had bounced into Rebecca's home right above May's unexpectedly creating nothing but trouble all around and irritating her to the core. It had been a week since they had caught Paige and confronted her. They had decided to let it go for a while, so that all of them could prepare for the wedding.

  Ethan and Rebecca were gathered to decide to date of thier marriage. Since then, the group had been focusing and working hard for the upcoming event. They had been to much occupied that none of them had a chance to do anything. Ash had been much more freaking out because of the shopping. While the girls headed for it, the boys were helping Ethan to set up the house he bought. There had been a lot of work to do on that core house. Roy Dylan and Sky would usually get off from their offices and school straight of the bride groom house and get themselves busy in giving the building a name of a house.

    But this morning was different. It was Saturday, Dylan and Roy had gone off to bring more paint while Ash had gone shopping accompanied by Fritzo. Ian was helping Ethan at his home and Skyler had found his way to sneak into Rebecca's old appartment clearly to annoy and to chat with her.