41). LAST NIGHT ON EARTH

"Ian, where the hell are you ?" Dylan stuttered on the phone.

     "Relax dad.  I'm just on my way back. You..."

     "You come straight back here right now or I'm gonna ground you forever. You and Beccy, both of you." Dylan stormed, in trembling voice.

  Ian giggled, placing her phone on speaker and allowing her sidekick and best friend Rebecca to hear him as well.

     "Chill out. Everything is gonna be ok. " Ian spoke trying to control her laughters. Dylan looked so cute when he was nervous freaked out. He would do funny things and make a fool of himself but his family found him cute. This showed his innocency that he had a pure heart.

 This showed his innocency that he had a pure heart

      "Yeah, say that to yourself, Iinoo. I'm wetting my pants here. What if May finds out ? What if I spoke something or what if....."

   Ian cut across him. "You're gonna be just fine Dad. Trust me. Sky and Ethan are there with Mom. Peaches and I will be back in half an hour. Ok ? So just relax."

   Dylan gulped behind the phone, dabbing his sweat. "Ok. If you say so, kid." And hung up.

  Ian slided her phone close and look at Rebecca giggled pressing her hand over her mouth.  "Why is he so cute ?"

   Ian joined along with her shrugging her shoulder. "Dunno. He's born cute. C'mon we better hurry up."

   Rebecca nodded, following Ian outside the building. Even in the hard and painful time, the group was struggling to spend the rest of thier days with May being happy and keeping her cheerful. They were putting up thier best contribution, to beat this hard time, shouldering it together.

     "Do you mind helping me carry this ?" Ian growled carrying a big parcel. It was so big that she could'nt see anything beyond it.

   Rebecca smirked at her. "Nope." Ian pouted, hopping beside her and pushing her with her shoulder. Rebecca laughed, just giving a smakl shove and Ian was so overloaded that she tripped over knocking everything out.

    "You dumhead ! You made me fall !" Ian growled at her finding herself flat on the footpath, earning some chuckles and giggled from the people passing by.

     Rebecca nodded, not taking the smug away from her face and not even bothering to give a hand to her Peanut. Ian growled, scrambling upto her feet and picking up the scattered parcel. The two girls reached upto thier dumping all the goods inside. Once Rebecca reached upto her door, Ian smacked her arm sneering at her.

    "Tag you're it !" Rebecca glared at her and made a wild grasp to tag Ian back but she was two steps away from her.

   Giggling at thierselves, Rebecca and Ian managed to pushed back thier trouble for just a time being to enjoy a little amount of fun they had got while running on the footpath, bumping into other people tagging eachother. Thier small crackle of laughter echoing among them. Some passing bys laugh at them and some just ignore two crackpots but Peaches and Peanut didn't care to pay any attention to them just playing taking pictures and roaring with laughter.