53). WHAT HAPPENED 10 YEARS BEFORE ??

Rebecca Susan and Mark rushed out of the hospital. Her cellphone begin to ring again.

"Hello Ethan ?" Rebecca called while getting towards her car.

"Reb, where's Ian and Sky ? Why haven't they reached upto the point where I had to take Ian with me ?" Ethan asked unaware of what was actually happening.

Rebecca broke down again. "Oh Ethan.... Jake.... He.... He...took Ian !"

Ethan nearly dropped the phone in shock. "What ! How ? How did he.....?"

"Beccy did you talk with Ian ?" Came Dylan's voice from behind. They were on speaker.

Rebecca tried to speak but her voice kept knotting in her throat. Mark took the phone from her.

"It's me. Rebecca's with me." He said when Ethan cut across him.

"What are you doing with her ?" He sounded more worried then ever. "Tell me where you are I'm coming to get her."

"No don't !" Mark said, while Susan helped Rebecca slip into thier car. She thought letting Rebecca drive alone would be to dangerous the way she was broken.

"Listen to me. You have to go and rescue Skyler. He's at Central Line road, a few distance away from the Central Bank. We're a little far from here. You have to go and save him." Mark said jumping into the driver seat.

"What ? What are talking about ?" Ethan asked.

"Where's Ian ? How come Jake took her ?" Dylan's voice rang more powerfully then ever.

"I will explain everything later. Just go and get Skyler. He's hurt and lying there in an alley. Then meet us at Rebecca's home." Mark said bringing the car to life while handing the phone. to Rebecca.

"Ethan...." Rebecca cried through her cell. "Please help Skyler."

"I'm on it, baby. I'm on it. Mark take care of her please." Ethan said and they heard the roar of the engine. He must had started his car.

"I'm calling Roy to search for Ian

"I'm calling Roy to search for Ian. Maybe they hadn't gone much far." Dylan said and they hung up.

Mark drove Susan and Rebecca at her house. Susan held Rebecca's hand rubbing her back trying to sooth her but inside she was freaking out as well. Rebecca pulled back her tears and gaze at her.

"You....you're Susan." She whispered gaining back her senses.

Susan said nothing but gave out a small nod. Rebecca let out her breath.

"So it was you. From the beginning. It had always been you."

Susan pressed her lips together and nodded again. Mark looked back from the mirror.

"Where are we heading ?" he asked referring to Susan if she was ok to head for Rebecca's house. Going there means exposing herself in front of all of them.