54). FLOODING CHAOS

Mark stood still frozen on his spot. His phone clutched in his hand, his facw white and blank. Susan stood up at him.

   "What Happened ?" She asked slowly. "Who was it ?"

    Mark blinked turning to her. The group standing around her in same confused expression.

    "He knows." Mark whispered. "Jake knows you're missing and he has got Ian with him.".

   Susan clentched her fist to control herself. Skyler and Rebecca jumped up rushing towards him.

   "What he said ? Is Ian ok ? Where is she ?" Skyler bombarded him with questions.

   "Mark, what did he tell you ?" Rebecca asked worriedly.

  Mark shook his head lightly." He said Ian's with him and he will do something to her if I don't bring Susan back to him."

    "Back to him ?" Dylan roared. "There's no way she's going back."

   Susan held out a hand to him. "Please.... If he wants to trade Ian with me then fine, I will surrender."

   "No !" Mark gasped in shock

   "No !" Mark gasped in shock. "I'm not letting you go to him."

   Susan bit her lips. "Ian's more important to me."

    "And you're important to me !" Mark held her hand tightly to his chest.

  Rebecca had noticed there was something beyond Susan and Mark's friends. They weren't just friends, they were something else, but now was not the time to ask or argue.

      "Where has he told you to bring Susan ? Where has he kept Ian ?" Skyler cut in suddenly.

    Mark ran through his mind. "He didn't tell me the exact place. He hung up before I could even I say something."

   "Chace !" Susan cried out. "Call Chace. We left him in the house. Maybe he's still there with Ian."

   Mark nodded dialing Chace's number. The bell went on for a little while when Chace took up.

   "Mark, where are you ?" He asked the first thing he wanted so badly.

    "Chace !" Mark said putting it on speaker. The others huddled around him. "I'm at Rebecca home."

   "Is Susan with you ? Is she safe ?" Chace asked worried more about her then his friend.

    "Yes. I'm ok." Susan called out. "Chace, is Ian with you ? Have you seen her ?"

  Chace took a pause then spoke in a low husky voice.

   "Listen very carefully to me. Boss got Ian with him. She's in the same house where Susan was. And Boss's looking for Susan as well. He knows she's with you because you're the only person missing here right now."