19). TOTAL ECLIPSE OF HEARTS

The door of the house slammed shut with force and two men entered in alerting the others. Jacob Alexander took his coat off and slammed it on the couch.

    "What happened Boss ?" Peter asked quitely so as not to sound harsh.

   Jake said nothing placing his hand over his waist and taking deep breath in an effort to keep himself from throwing anything he could see. Martin came beside him clutching his lawyer gown and some of the files.

    "I thought we did everything  to get the property on our side !" Jake hissed sniffing out his nostrils flattering up.

    "We did. But that freaking Judge wants another time..."

    "What another time ? Can't he see how important it is for me to get it !" Jake larched Martin cutting him across.

     "I understand. But there's another hearing. It's gonna be very soon. The decision is not finalized yet !"  Martin nodded at Jake trying his best to calm him down.

   Jake was so much in frustration that he was in no mood to listen. He couldn't believe that the Judge had expanded the hearing again. He and his lawyer Martin had gone into the court. Ian Thomas was there with her lawyer Elliot, Ethan and Dylan by her side as always. Sadly Sky had made an excuse for going into the court with Ian.

   Ian was so hurt by his behavior. She was hoping if he would come, then she will take him at lunch and will try to clear things between them but poor Ian never got a chance since Skyler was long gone to his campus ignoring Ian and her pleas to stay with her.

    They had arrived at the court at 11 in the morning. Both the lawyers provided thier proves and papers, both of them assuring the Magistrate for who should be given the property. Jake was hoping after all he did threatening Ian and her friends, targeting some of them even giving some injuries so that Ian might get frightened and back out but none of this happened. Ian was still stuck into getting back what Jake was trying to snatch from her.

     The Magistrate had expanded the date again, giving no orders in any of parties favour. Jake was upset and angry with that. He was so sure that today was gonna be his day when he will finally get what he wanted, when he will finally be able to know what Susan had done about the deed he bad commited, and where she was hiding it. He won't be hanging on a killing noose for now but the Lady Luck turn her back on him, depriving him of his thoughts.

      "I don't care ..." Jake hissed in anger. " I said I wanted it done by now. Why the freaking hell is it taking this much long ?"

    His gang surrounded him, listening to him carefully

    His gang surrounded him, listening to him carefully. Mark and Chace who were busy in saving some delicious breakfast for Susan quickly hid it somewhere and gathered around thier boss. They soon knew what was wrong with him and why he was this much upset.

      "I thought you said you had it all in your control ! What the devil happened then ?" He yelled at Martin again.

    "Sir, I can assure you, I did everything that I can. I promise you, we will be prepared more for next time." He said in a low frightened voice.