20). I FADE INTO YOU

Mark entered the house with his heart on.his throat , Sean , Howard and Danny were sitting on the table eating what seemed like dinner , they waved at him as he entered , with a greeting look , he was unsure of the smile that he had passed to them , because these were his friends more or less , but what he was going to.do today could break all of that facade and see what they're really made of .

Howard noticed his unusual silence but he didn't bothered to ask , because Mark was that kind of guy , tough and always in his own world , he had his own principles and his own morals , he wasn't one of them when it came to bragging about their day or the things they've done ..

He diverted his attention from the three guys before they noticed him and he saw Chace behind the kitchen window , signaling him to come forward , and he saw the same look on.face that he wore , which oddly relaxed him a bit .. Because at least now he had someone who had his back ..

"What's the situation ?" Mark asked whispering so that the guys won't hear anything or suspect even a little, because a little was enough for them to get caught ..

Chace took a deep breath and looked outside before speaking. "Everything is set , I've parked the car out Back , and I've placed everyone else on the front , it's your turn now "

Mark was a little taken of the edge thinking that the plan was going as planned and he had now more hope that it'll turn out okay .

"Okay , let's hope Susan's ready " he said

Chace nodded , just then Danny came into the kitchen for water , he raised the glass to Chace and Mark and they both gave him a satisfactory smile Chace had more genuinity than Mark , Chace was fairly more confident about this than Mark.

Mark had been there with Jake from the start of it all , he remembered when 10 years ago , he had been one of the guys who had help trap Susan and he hated himself for that , and he knew that if they fail this time it's gonna cost them more than before ..

Just as Danny left , Mark looked out to see he was gone completely , he was convinced when the sound of the three guys laughing was heard
"Let's discuss this one last time " he said to Chace

Just as Danny left , Mark looked out to see he was gone completely , he was convinced when the sound of the three guys laughing was heard "Let's discuss this one last time " he said to Chace

Chace was clear in.his head of what he had to do and how it'll all fall into.place ..

"Okay , I will be upfront watching out for the others , and call boss ... when I'm sure of everything I'll call you , you will be outside of Susan's room and you can take her to the back door and drive away " Chace cleared out the Original Plan in a breath he had been memorising it since they've decided on it , he didn't wanted to mess up , because messing up meant to put Susan's and Mark's life in danger and he didn't wanted that ..

Mark nodded but he knew there was one part of the plan that Chace was forgetting or may be deliberately not mentioning.

"After I'm gone , you're gonna come look for me okay , don't forget that part " He said reminding him to not forget about himself , the plan was to get all three out of here , no one deserves to be left behind