2). LONG NIGHT PARTY

2nd April 2018
11:55 pm

   "Come on let's get moving !" May said tugging at Ian's arms.

     "Ok ok. I am coming one sec !" Ian said trying to botton her jacket up.
"Where are we going ?"

    "Dylan's got a --- em---- " May began but Ian interrupted her.

    "And where's everyon? Peaches not taking any of her calls and texts, Skyler's not here yet ! Roy Ethan and Dylan zoomed away like the Flash !" Ian began wondering where on earth had they gone into.

     "You just let it go.... Look at my trouser ! How's it looking ? Dylan got me this one !" May said trying her best to divert Ian's attention.

 Look at my trouser ! How's it looking ? Dylan got me this one !" May said trying her best to divert Ian's attention

  Ian looked blankly at her. She was acting really wierd. May never stopped her in between shurgged her off. What was happening around her ? Ian bit her lower lips when her eyes fell on the table clock. It was five minutes to midnight....

    Could it be ? Ian thought hard... Were they really doing that ?  Were they really upto give her some surprise for her 20th birthday ? But how can it be... They all had been in her contact and right under her nose. May should be given the credit ! She was feeling really bad for keep lying to Ian since morning. She knew Ian had been disturb with her acting weird but she had to do it otherwise, Rebecca will chop her into pieces and throw her away.  She was working hard since two days for Ian.

     "Let's Go !" Ian came stumbling over searching for her cell.

     "Yeah, have you got your phone ?" May asked.

     "Yup. Right here ! You should keep it with yourself .I mean..... the camera !" May said pointing at it

    "Camera ? Anything special ?"

   May went blank cursing herself for nearly blowing the whole surprise thing in just on minute.

    "Emmm ... I was wondering if you could take my and Dylan's pic. I come very thin in your phone otherwise I am getting fat !" May joked loosing the botton on her coller.

  Ian scoffed walking towards her and hugged her softly.

    "You're not fat May, you're fluffy !" She whispered.

  May smiled pecking her forehead. They both got out closing the door behind them and began to get towards the elevator.

    "No time let's go by stairs !" May said tugging Ian's hand again.

   "But you're -----"

     "Let's go Iinoooo !" May called almost lifting Ian up in the air and running upstairs.

  She had difficulty in climbing them. The stairs took a lot of her energy. Ian began to get worried for her but she chose not to spoil the whole fun. Within seconds they found themselves outside another door names 2C.