38). A MISSING LINK

Minutes turning into hour, hour turning into days and days stretching into weeks. Disappoinment kept flooding into the family member as May's health continue to decline. She was strong to keep things to herself or share with Dylan but now as the time kept passing by, she was drown in so much pain, she couldn't help but sometimes cry aloud.

     She used to spend alot of time in her bed or outside in her couch. Dylan Ian and Skyler would always helped her to move around. Ian and Skyler had been trying each and every second to contact any possible doctors for her treatment but luckily, it seemed like the whole country had gave up hope for any better treatment. Miracle, seemed to have take a long route away. As the time goes by, the whole family kept sliding away from the miracle as well.

    Fritzo had been sensing the odd situation as well for he had grown more sober and had been struggling to take care of her as his part of a job. Whenever he would sense that May was in some kind of pain or trouble, he would jump into her arms and tried to comfort her. Or else, he would bring his leash himself and would ask her to go with him for a walk.

   As for Ian, she had devoted most of her time just to stick by May afraid, anytime would be a goodbye moment. Only and only one thing running into her mind was to keep May in her embrace until the very end. Surprisingly she had turned into more mature and sober one. Like the time had turn over her, it was Ian now who was always there for May 24/7 not taking care of her own self.

  The night, Dylan had taken May to the hospital, when she had start complaining about the sharp piercing pain in her torso, reaching upto her legs. Ian and Skyler went to thier school, when May was a little better. The couple rushed back home, as soon as they were free to go.

     "Hey guys !" Skyler greeted raising his hands. Beside him stood Ian panting. Her eyes searching for her parent figure friends.

    "Hello, you guys." Ash turned around to greet them revealing the whole gang in the house. Ian nodded a HI and head in searching for May. She had hope she would be ok, but the sad faces of Ash Roy Ethan Rebecca had squeezed her heart.

   As Skyler and Ian reached forward, thier heart dropped down into a deep pit. For there sat May in a wheelchair.

     "Mom...." Ian spoke in shock gazing at a pale and weak May settled on a wheelchair smiling at her. knelt down in front of her. "What...what happened ? How did you.....?"

    "Doctor said, her legs has gotten so much weak to bear her support. Her bones and muscles are becoming fragile. So she would be needing this." Dylan said quietly.

" Dylan said quietly

    "Oh." Was all Skyler managed to say. May place her hand on Ian's cheek and smile. "It's ok baby."

    "How are you feeling ?" Ian asked leaping up like a small kitten trying to jump up.

    May nodded. "I am alot better." Ian forced a smile over her face, pressing her hand on the side of her face.

     "You're gonna be ok." She whispered and brought a soft giggle. "Now Dylan will have to give you a ride on this all the time."