25). SUSAN'S HELPING HAND

Ian woke up shielding her wobbly eyes from the sun light that came filtering into her room. She was on her bed laying down tucked in her warm blankets. She turned her head and saw Skyler snoring his mouth halfly open snuggled into his pillows. Ian rubbed her eyes adjusting her focus staring at his face. His close eyes and fluffy raven hair made a smile curved on her lips. He looked so innocent while sleeping that Ian couldn't stop herself from staring into him.

       She didn't realize for how she long she had been staring running her fingers in his messy hair when he flinched under his sleep, becoming restless.

   "Morning sleepy head." Ian said fondly.

   Skyler curved a smile over his face not opening his eyes. He stretched his arm out and placed it easily around Ian. She giggled watching him coiling around her until he was able to hid his face into the space between her neck and shoulder.

   "Your... Your beard is plunging me. Haven't you shaved ?" She asked toying with his fingers.

    "Hmmmm..." He mumbled grasping her more tightly.

    "I am hungry." Ian said spooning against him to let him cuddle into her. She heard a soft chuckled from him as his hand traced down to her waist and taking it's help he leaped forward to peck her neck gently. Ian giggled again.

    "You're tickling me." She cried her giggles keep erupting as Skyler grabbed her and began to kiss her neck brushing his spike beard on her soft skin

   "Sky ! Your beard ! Cut it out !" Ian cried her giggling turning into laugh as he continued to tease her and Ian jumped out of his grips still laughing incontrollably. Skyler opened his sleepy blue eyes and grinned at Ian.

    "Good morning." He sneered at her throwing his hand to reach out for her  but Ian glided away shaking her head.

" He sneered at her throwing his hand to reach out for her  but Ian glided away shaking her head

   "Not so fast, mister !" She smirked at him

    "Oh you think so ?" Skyler sat up tossing his blankets away and Ian giggled again. "I can do whatever I want."

  He zoomed forward in a blink of an eye and Ian found herself engulfed into his arms. She chuckled pushing her damage ribs out of his reach.

    "What are you going to do ?" Ian asked in a low whisper.

    "Hmmm... Depends on my mood." He said cocking his head towards her and then pressing his lips on her. Ian wrapped her free arm around his neck and pushed back fondly her grin spreadin from ear to ear being in his arms.

    With one final brush of lips, Sky pulled back. Ian reached for her glasses and put them on. She held onto her crutches and swiftly trotted towards the restroom.

   The couple got out and were greeted with Rebecca and Ethan having breakfast with them.  The girls were in the kitchen while the boys were dining on the table watching the match of  Cricket on the flat screen.