35). I LOVE AND LOVE AND I LOST YOU

It was the morning that had to be the worst morning for Rebecca ,for the past 18 years she was holding herself together , being positive no matter how hard it was. Beginning everyday with a confidence that it will bring smiles, but it was this day that broke her confidence , she couldn't fight this feeling ,   it was the day she knew would bring more tears than smiles ..

Last night had been one of the hardest nights of her life , she found out something that she dreaded for years , it's funny how she wanted everyone to be prepared , she was thinking about how everyone would break with a news like this for such a long time , and she qas thinking about everyone , about how they should cope with it but in that process she forgot to prepare herself for it !

   "Here " she came out of a long silent stare to a wall , when she was presented with a coffee in front of her by Ethan , the only person who could understand what she was going through because he was going through the same thing ..

She looked up at him taking the coffee from her hands.

  "Thanks " she said tucking the hairs losing out from her bun behind her ears , she was in a miserable state , she was crying all night , quietly and silently , her nose was red , her eyes were swelling , and dripping with sadness , they were still wet , not because of the crying but because the irritation because of the electrolytes running loose from her eyes , that the fluid won't stop coming out even if she wasn't crying.

Ethan sat besides her , with his coffee in his hand , she was in the impression that her tears had went unnoticed by her husband all night , but that wasn't true at all , he loved her with a pure heart , he knew her like a transparent glass.

There was no hiding from him , but he chose to not interfere in her space. She had to cry it out the way she always does , hiding from the world , he knew that for her knowing that the world doesn't see her weak side , it helps her be strong for others , and as much as he didn't wanted to hold her.

 He knew he needed her to be strong , not just for herself but for the other 10 people associated with her , and not just strong , she had to be invincible , in order to move forward without breaking ..

It didn't mean it didn't hurt him to see her like this , it hurt like hell , maybe that was the reason that he couldn't take it anymore , he had to hold her close and let her know that she's not alone , she's never alone , not anymore !

He put his arms around her as she just blankly stared into her coffee and slowly rubbed it , bringing her out of the trance and turning to face him , he put his coffee down on the table, took hers away too , and held her hands in his , and he could see her not trying to break again , he just looked into her eyes , her brown beautiful eyes , they were puffy , swollen , red , and watery , but somehow they were the most beautiful they've ever looked , it's like he could see her heart in them ..

She could feel his eyes just piercing through hers , reading her like an open book , and it felt like the weight of the world was being lifted away from her heart , just with a mere look of this Man that sat in front of her , the only man in the world that she was confident that he loved her , all of her ..

She felt like speaking out to him , wanting to break that wall inside of her , and just run  but what words would she use ,were there words that would describe how she felt ? Were these words enough to tell him how she felt ? How she was breaking ?

"E .. - Ethan " she managed to just say his name out loud , and she was cut off.

 "I know " he finished tightening her grip on her hands and she knew , she knew that words would never be enough , but he will never be dependent on words .. he won't need them to know what's in her heart ..