6). MY FEARS

Ian along with Skyler Ethan and Dylan returned hone empty handed, feeling defeated and lost within the maze of the game that Jake played on them. While Dylan drove , Ian Skyler and Ethan sat silently without any word. The car went moving along on the road was though carrying 4 lifeless bodies inside it. The four of them weren't expecting all of them to be home. Rebecca bounced in opening the door for them with carrying a Chesire grin over her face. May was sitting on the couch with Fritzo on her laps and Roy sitting next to her and Ash was on the chair having a bowl of noodles  in front of her.

   Looking at thier happy faces, the four of them stood motionless on the door thinking how to drop the bomb over thier heads. They all had big smiles on thier faces except for Rebecca who was impatiently waiting to burst on Sky and Ethan for not replying to her text. She wanted to rip them apart threw her slippers at them but she was keepinh herself together just for Ian as she knew it was a big day for Ian, on becoming the legal heir of Susan.

   Unfortunately, fate had other plans for Ian and others. Looking at thier tense faces, May stood up handing Fritzo back to Roy. She came up as the four of them trotted in and Ian was nibbling her lips in anxiety fighting an unknown feelings inside her. She looked angry and sad both at the same time with her expressions were enought to let other make out that things did get into a hich kock.

    "Iinoo ? Is everything ok ?" May asked worriedly placing her hand over Ian's shoulder.

    Ian said nothing but looked helplessly at Skyler. He pursed his lips giving abnormal jerked to his head trying to figure out from where to start.

     "What's wrong, sweetheart ?" May asked again putting more love and concern in her voice.

   Ian bit her lips tightly feeling fresh drop of blood oozing from them. She could feel the salty tast on her mouth. Rebecca and Ash looked more worried then before. Roy got up with Fritzo sitting perfectly in his arms.

    "Will anyone tell us what's going on ?" Rebecca asked glancing at Ethan.

    "I - I- I didn't get...what I wanted..."Ian said stumbling upon to find out the right words.
"Everything just....slipped away."

    "What are you talking about ?" May asked tapping her fingers on her shoulder.

   Dylan sighed crouching himself over the head of the chair pushing back his untidy hair.

     "Susan's property got on Hold. The Magistrate ordered to put it on hold and asked to looked over the case from the beginning with new eveidences and proofs "

    Ash gasped at him. Roy raised his eyes brows unbelievably at him.

    "Eveidences ? Are they having trouble to recognize Ian as the legal heir of Susan ?" He asked scratching his head.

    "Sort of. They want more proves and wants to look over again. "Ethan said crossing his arms

    "Court was happy to give it to Ian untill a dog came and ruined everything we had." Skyler gritted between his teeth.