7). WHERE'S THE RING ??

Clattering of plates and shuffling of feet. People rushing around, some waitors cleaning the table, some mopping the floor, kindly asking the people standing in the qeue to provide them some space for cleaning. There was medium size line at McDonald's with everyone falling over for the mega breakfast deal that had recently launched.

     "You go sit back. I will order and bring it. Don't worry." Ethan said turning to face and stroking her cheek.

    "It's ok I can stand. We're only 3 person away." She said leaping on her toes to glance at the counter.

    "Yeah...but it's no point standing here." Ethan said turning away spying for any good spot to sit.

   It was 6 in the morning when Ethan dragged Rebecca out of the bed, hearing her complain to let her sleep for it was Saturday but he didn't care. He caught her leg and dragged her out and forced her into the restroom to get  fresh and change. He waited for at least half an hour when Rebecca appeared yawning clad in her jacket and jeans.

    He grabbed her hand and taking the car keys drove her at McDonald's to have some romantic breakfast. Rebecca made some complain yawning and scratching making an annoyed face but inside she loved having her time alone with her love of life. She loved whenever Ethan would work pass thing for her and tried to cheer her up.

   With the evil running inside her she enjoyed teasing him by shoving him away and making faces whenever he tried to be romantic or plan an outing together. Ethan knew she only did just to tease him and he loved playing around her. It was his dream to follow her around through out his life and he had...he always had since she came into his life , became his friend, his crush, his romantic interest , his one sided love and finally his beautiful girlfriend.

   The clock struck 7 am with them parking thier car in the parking lot and hurrying out to get into the line. Ethan was looking around rolling his credit card between his fingers with Rebecca humming a song tapping her shoes on the tiled floor.

     "Hey why don't you grab yourself some ketchup ? Right there !" He said pointing at yhe corner.

    "Oh sure thing. Wooow i wonder how I forgot my boyfriend ketchup !" Rebecca giggled at him.

    "You're what ?" Ethan narrowed his eyes in jealousy

    "Kidding ! Oh look at your face. You're red with jealousy !" Rebecca laughed pinching his cheek softly.
.  

    "I am NOT !" Ethan rolled his eyes taking a few step ahead trying his neat to ignore the fact that he go really got jealousy by no means

    "Truth can't be hidden, baby." She said pinching his cheek again and walking away to pill up her ketchup and garlic sauce.

    Taking care of that she settled down at the window side. She began to go through her phone looking at her gallery and laughing at the wierd pictures she had taken with her other. Her private photos with Ethan were saved in another folder with the name PRIVATE. She even had it locked with a password so conceal thier picture together. She had no wish for anyone to see specially if that phone land in the hands of Fungus !! She couldn't imagine whata terriblw world he will make up for her to live in.