55). THE FINAL BATTLE

Dylan pushed the man in front of him towards Skyler who stuck his feet out and let the man tripped over the stairs.

    "Skyler !" Dylan roared. "Get to the girls. They are out there alone !"

  Skyler grabbed the near by man by the scruft of his neck and punched him hard.

   "On my way ! Cover for me." He said wheeling around to take the stairs.

  He hopped down taking 2 at a time and jumped the last 3 steps. He had almost reached the ground floor when he ran into Ethan.

     "Skyler !" He panted just taking a gasp at his untidy sight.

   "You ok, cop boy ?" Skyler asked holding Ethan by his shoulder who seemed to have damaged it mildly.

    "Yeah. Where's Rebecca, Ian or anyone ?" He asked.

 Where's Rebecca, Ian or anyone ?" He asked

   "I asked them to head for the car." Skyler said making his way as the others were busy in fighting off the bad guys. "They must had gone there and....."

    "But where's Jake ? I can't see him anywhere !" Ethan said slidding towards the main door with him.

      Skyler wanted to say something but he knew Ethan was right. Jake was nowhere to be seen. "We need to get to the girls first."

     Meanwhile, Rebecca half on ground and half in Susan's arms clutching her head and Ian beside her were seemingly at the hand of Jake's mercy.

    "Don't hurt them !" Susan cried out load. "Haven't you hurt them enough ?"

   Jake smirked at them. "I have only just begin. Now be a good girl and come with me otherwise I'm gonna shoot these meddling kids right in front of you "

     Ian shot up full of rage. This was to much for her. No matter how badly she was hurt or wounded she wasn't gonna let Jake win this time. Not when she had found Susan after ages.

     "You're not gonna get away from this." Ian hissed suddenly crouching low and brushing the dusty sand towards him.

  That seemed to had done the job for Jake let out a howl and jerked his arm up to cover his eyes.

    "Ian, no !" Susan yelled, watching Ian ran right before her eyes and jumped at Jake.

     She smacked right into him slamming him on the ground.

   "You're not gonna lay a finger on her !" She yelled punching his face.

   "You...brat !" Jake siezed the front of her shirt and threw her aside.

    "Ian !" Rebecca jumped up ignoring her spinning head aiming for Jake. "Leave her alone."

    Jake shoved his arm at her. She doged it nicely but then got hit by his kick. Susan ran at him as well. The muscular Jake was having a hard time holding the three girls down. Ian kicked the gun out of his hand and Rebecca and Susan stole the chance to slammed him against the tree.