51). THE MYSTERY TO BE SOLVED

When Ian and the others left Elliot's office, they were suddenly cornered by the paparazi. Ian asked the boys not to fuss with them knowing it will cause them damage.

    "Ian Thomas, tell us what grudges you have against Jacob Alexander ?"

    "Do you really own the Empire ?"

    "What was in the Will your deceased cousin left you ?"

    "Tell us, how do you plan to beat the owner of the Empire ?"

    "Is it true, you're the reason Susan Alexander died in the bike accident ?"

  The last one caught Ian's attention that she turned back to the paparazi and the all those who were holding out the mike for her.

      "I have no grudged against Jacob Alexander." Ian said clearly. "And it's not the fight for the Empire. I just want what Susan left me in her Will which was clearly written by her 10 years ago and about the accident. I was with her when that happened but this is all fake news that I caused the accident."

    "Tell us about the accident. How did it happen ? How did Susan died ?"

   Skyler tried to make an attempt to punch the reporter but Ethan and Dylan held him back. Ian tried to stay cool. She put up a smile forcing herself not to strangle that person.

     "Lady I was just 10 years old. Do you really expect a kid to give you all the details ? And about Susan, why don't you corner Mr. Jacob. I bet he can you more of the false statement as he had been giving in the papers. Thank you very much."

  With that Ian and the boys tore thier way away from them and went out of sight ignoring the yells and pleas to have Ian's interview.

    "You should had let me chuck that guy's head out ?" Skyler boomed as they reached for Ethan's house. "Stupid paparazii. Doesn't they have any other work to do ?"

    "They were doing there work. Paid by Jake I suppose !" Dylan said grimly as they stepped into the house and Fritzo jumped into his arms.

 Paid by Jake I suppose !" Dylan said grimly as they stepped into the house and Fritzo jumped into his arms

   Rebecca and Ash came out of the kitchen. Looking at the sight of Ian, Ash tried to shove the newspaper away she was holding.

    "Oh come on Ashie !" Ian said rolling her eyes. "I have been beaten to pulp and left to bleed out in the middle of the road by him. Do you really think this stupid article and interview would bother me ?"

   Ash went pale for a second then gave out a chuckle. "Yeah you're right. I thought you might be angry."

    "We nearly escaped the Paparazi." Skyler said settling on the couch. "They were all after her since that dick had an interview."

    "That's sick. Did you read what he said to them ? Ian Thomas wants to invade the Empire !" Rebecca growled in anger. "Little Ian Thomas has been suffering mentle breakdown after she realize she was the reason behind Susan's death."