12). BE PREPARED !!

"The gift was wonderful. I was surprised so much spell bounded." Ian said on her way back.

"Me too. When did you guys do that ? That was really something to knock the ground off someone's feet !" Sky said elbowing Dylan who sat grinning on the driving seat.

"I had bought that when Roy first purpose to Ash that day on the beech. Since then May and I have been saving money because we knew soon after we will be hearing the announcement of tye wedding day." Dylan said rubbing his nose catch a glimpse of May by rear view mirror.

" Amazing... You both are angels. We are blessed !" Ian said pinching May's cheek and patting on Dylan's shoulder.

Not long after James and Rebecca heart to heart conversation, the wedding even at came to an end. Everyone were busy in packing up. Ash had got into the dressing room to change her outfits with Rebecca helping her with everything while the others waited.

As soon as only the families of the bride and groom were left and the group of friend not to forget Fritzo who was not letting go of Roy, Dylan and May gave out the most surprising beautiful and unexpected gift.

They had presented the couple with a set of keys. Roy and Ash along with all others were astonished when Dylan mentioned he and May had bought a house for the wedded couple and intended to gift them on this blessfull day.

There was another piece of celebration on the gift. Roy was dumbfolded the most that he tried to resist this much huge gift from them but Dylan and May insisted and locked the keys in Roy's hands forcing him to surrender. They felt so lucky to have someone who cared this much for them. Dylan and May were really like a parent figure and older siblings to them.

When the celebration about the gift had died down, Roy and Ash got into the car with Sky and Ian providing them airplane tickets to Australia for thier romantic honeymoon. Bidding all them goodbyes receiving warm wishes and having some emotional moments with everyone, the newly wedded couple settled in thier car and headoff to the airport.

Their familes went thier own ways... James Devina and Tia and Braddin went towards thier own.. saying goodbyes hugging and laughing. With Ethan and Rebecca the new emerging couple for the wedding, Ian forced them in a separate car so they could enjoy thier first ride after proposal with themselves. Dylan sat on the driving seat in the next car with Skyler beside him.

May had became to much exhausted with all the exertion that she had in the wedding and a night before that. All of them haven't slept with everyone first enjoying the bachelor party and then the wedding. She rested on the seat with her head on Ian's shoulder using her inhaler to catch her breath.

They arrived at their appartment with Ethan and Rebecca crashing few minutes later. Ian asked the two to join them after they get rid of thier wedding dresses. Half an hour later, the weater had gone quite cold. The exhausted and drained group settling in front of the TV with May stretched across her couch resting on Dylan's laps. And Frtizo cuddled in her arms. Rebecca and Ian were curled like a ball in Ethan and Skyler arms in front of TV watching the pictures and video they had captured.

"Goddd I am so sleepy !" Sky yawned stretching his arms and legs apart.

"Me too. My eyelids feels so heavy to even open them." Ian said clutching onto Sky's shirt shifting closer.

"Why don't we have some coffee ? That might help us out ?" May asked lifting herself to make her way towards the kitchen

"Yeah. Coffee sounds good and it's gettinf very chilly !" Ethan blew out air giving out a shake.

May nodded at him. She was about to get up when Ian shot up on her feet pushing her back on Dylan's laps to let her rest.

"You take rest. You don't look ok to me. I will make it." Ian told grabbing the blanket and tossing it over May.