3). THE STRANGE GIFT

10 YEARS AGO

  The sky was lined with Orange and Blue Linings Merging Together painting the Sky in a mix of colours ..  few cars and bikes were riding by . citizens were heading towards their home sweet home.... But a young  girl  , was anxious coming out of a talk building of a bank , a girl who was sweating in the cold night air , rubbing her hands together , her anxiety was getting the best of her . Her hands were trembling her legs were shaking. She came quickly scooping up a 10 years old Ian Thomas and running out placing her on the back seat of the bike.

     "Hold on to me Ianny !" She said hastily as she herself jumped onto the front of the bike and rose it to life.

      "What took you so long , Susan ?" Ian asked innocently clutching her around her waist.

       "I just had something important to do sweetheart. Just stay close to me." Susan said trying to keep her voice calm but she was freaking inside out.

    They drove away on the deserted street at full speed, with Susan determined to get home , to be off ith the weight that lied on her shoulder .. Susan shook with fear , all the things going through her mind , everything was a shuffle , she didn't know who to trust , who to call or what to do. The only person came with a sparked in her mind was her very own bestie May Spencer. She could call her and tell her about everything. She could even ask her to take care of Ian which she knew May would willingly too as May was fond of Ian.

    Ian sat back enjoying the cold wind passing by unaware of what her sister had in her heart . She giggled  rubbing her eyes pushing her hair back when suddenly she heard Susan cried out loudly.

    Ian looked around and to her big horror, she felt her heart jumped into her throat. She clutched Susan as tightly as she could but the big car zoomed in at high speed towards them.

   Susan tried to divert her bike the other way, she knew she couldn't beat the race against it. The only move she had got left was turn around but too late, Susan didn't had a chance to embrace Ian she felt Ian brushed herself against her back and her heart fail as the car came and collided against them hitting the two girls mercilessly, from the exact side throwing thier little bike few meters away from the steep of the hill ..

   Ian gave out a sharp yelled and  Their bike listed onto left running forward grazing them and hit the tree in front of them. Ian sitting at the back was thrown few meters away hitting her head hard on a pointed rock instantly bleeding. Susan had already dashed out rolling over and hitting the trunk of an old grazed tree harshly having a bad concussion on the side of her head.

    She felt her body aching like every bone had broken down with red hot liquid slipping down from her nose and mouth. She was falling into darkness but she forced herself to keep away , her body was trembling with pain , and she wanted to give up and loose her consciousness , but the thought hit her , she wasn't alone. , she was with a girl she dearly loved ...

    She cried trying to get on her injured knees, her foggy brain forcing her to sleep but she was fighting. She wasn't thinking about herself she wanted to find her sister first

    "Ian ! Ian Where are you !? " she cried calling out to her ..

She turned around and looked everywhere where her sight went but there wasn't any sign of Ian her heart was beating way faster than she could handle , her mind was asking her to look down the hill but she was stopping her head to even wrap around the thought that Ian may have fallen down the hill .. she refused to believe that there was even a slightest chance that that could happen ..