16). STOLEN MOMENTS

The whistle blew up followed by loud clattering of feet jumping down on the muddy ground with patches of water swimming hear and there. Boys in shorts and vest, girls in shirts and shorts, dabbing the sweat from thier faces and gasping from breath. Most of them hurrying over to gulp down water or juice before another the whistle would blow again alerting them.

      "HEAD UP, GUYS. ON MY WHISTLE !" a tall strong man called dressed in shorts and T-shirt, with his whitle dangling around his neck and a cliboard under his arm.

   He yelled again to quite down the loud groans from his students all of them desperate to end the session as soon as possible. But the guy ignore thier pleas and blew out his whistle ordering them to start over whatever they were having.

     "Tough day, huh ?" Paige called clutching onto her back with sweat pouring down her face.

     "Yeah. God... it's too hot !" Ethan jumped down from the pole doing push-ups on it.

 it's too hot !" Ethan jumped down from the pole doing push-ups on it

   He dripping wet like he had been standing in the rain so far. Paige was able to make out dark patches all over his shirt even his shorts that had arise because of sweating. She handed him a small piece of towel  which he grabbed instantly with a thankful nod and began to brush his damp hair. While he was busy Paige let out a sigh and sat down on side of the muddy bank.

        "Are you ok ? Do you wanna get some drink ?" Ethan asked leaning down to look at her face.

     "I am fine. Just exhausted. I didn't know this session was about for 2 hours. This is stupid. My back feels like a rusty rod." She complained with a little smile over her face.

     Ethan scoffed looking at her funny face. He offered his hand to her and pulled her onto her feet.

     "Let's get fresh. It might help you." He said walking away with her towards the restroom.

   Thier academy work had been going so hard on them ever since they stepped in. Paige and he had been in the same group so they had bonded prettg much friendly. Paige had joined few months after Ethan joined but still they quickly had bonded into friendship. She was to sweet and caring that Ethan find it quite helpful along with his other classmates.

  At first he was afraid that Rebecca might get uncomfortable around Paige but to his relief, she didn't even budged. It was hard for the first time when Paige and Rebecca met. Ethan had been praying for them to get along which they eventually did when May fell really sick. Paige had been giving regular visits to May bringing flowers to her that showed that she really cared for May.

     Half an hour later, Paige and Ethan were seated in cafe grabbing themselves few sandwiches and gobbling them up.

     "So, is Rebecca coming to meet you here ?" Paige asked.

    Ethan shook his head brushing his hand on his shirt.

     "Don't know. She and everyone had a test to get along so I can't be so sure. And right now...." He glaced at his wrist watch.
"She's probably giving her test. I will call her after an hour."