Awkward Weddings

Thank you all so much fo the votes/commets/views, keep 'em up! Today, I present to you a very important chapter. It's the wedding day and you're all invited! Whoo!

Dedicated to @peter-p-a-n, the blurb competition winner.

“Do you, Valerian Constance Ramona Cassanova, take Sebastian Stan to be your lawfully wedded husband?” the vicar waited for her response. Tears were filling Valerian's eyes, this had to be the happiest day of her life. The day she got to marry Sebastian. The day they got to spend their entire lives together.

She nodded. “I do.” meeting his eye contact, she could see tears in his eyes too, a huge grin spread across his face.

Sebastian could find no words to describe how beautiful Valerian looked. When she had walked up the aisle (without tripping), he could have sworn that his heart had stopped. Her body was encased in an exquisite cream wedding dress made of delicate lace. It was long-sleeved, the bodice was cut into an empire line shape. The skirt was plain, except for the lace and ended at the floor and continued in a long train, which had been held by Tabitha.

The bridesmaids, oh how lovely they looked dressed in long gowns of emerald green with silver sashes and matching shoes.

“And do you, Sebastian Stan, take Valerian Cassanova, to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

This was it, the moment where they spent their lives together forever.

Isla rested her head on Connor's broad shoulder, he snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. He kissed the top of her head, smiling. The youngest Cassanova female watched her Aunt stand at the front of the church, a smile on her face so big, Isla feared that her head would split in half. She was marrying the man of her dreams. In a few months, her other Aunt would be making the same promises to Chris. Everything was as it should be. Isla was happy, happy that her whole family was now happy, happy that everything had run smoothly today, happy that she was with the guy of her dreams too. Happy would be the word to describe this occasion. Happy, happy, happy. She almost felt giddy with the emotion.

Laurena rested her head on Jared Padalecki's broad shoulder, he snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. He kissed the top of her head, smiling. The dark-haired female watched her best friend stand at the front of the church, a smile on her face so big, Laurena feared that her head would split in half. She was marrying the man of her dreams. In a few months, Valerian's sister would be making the same promises to Chris. Everything was as it should be. Laurena was happy, happy that her friend was now happy, happy that everything had run smoothly today, happy that she was with the guy of her dreams too. Happy would be the word to describe this occasion. Happy, happy, happy. She almost felt giddy with the emotion.

Tabitha rested her head on Chris' broad shoulder, he snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. He kissed the top of her head, smiling. The other Cassanova female watched her sister stand at the front of the church, a smile on her face so big, Tabitha feared that her head would split in half. She was marrying the man of her dreams. In a few months, she would be making the same promises to Chris. Everything was as it should be. Tabitha was happy, happy that her whole family was now happy, happy that everything had run smoothly today, happy that she was with the guy of her dreams too. Happy would be the word to describe this occasion. Happy, happy, happy. She almost felt giddy with the emotion.

“I do.” that was it.

The elderly Vicar smiled. “I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride.”

The whole congregation burst into applause as Sebastian swept Valerian into a romantic embrace.

“I love you, wife.” he whispered to her.