Awkward Hiddles

A/N: So, I've rearranged some chapters. This takes place before Tabris' wedding.

They were most definitely nervous now. Oh why had they agreed to go on a date with the insanely gorgeous Tom Hiddleston?! This was such a bad idea, what if he did not like them? It would be so awkward. Honestly, he was the sexy Tom Hiddleston and they were, well, they were just plain them. What exciting relationship could they offer to a rich movie star? Maybe they could text him and cancel, yes, that would be a sensible decision.

Then there was a knock on the front door. It was too late! It would seem the dinner would have to go ahead.

They could feel their palms sweating as they opened the door, absolutely frozen with anxiousness. But when they saw him, oh yes when they saw his lop-sided, warm smile, all their fears were washed away. They could feel themselves analysing his whole being in immense detail like they had when they had watched him in War Horse. They took in his slick, expensive suit (no doubt Paul Smith), his crisp, white shirt, smart, black shoes and perfectly, coiffed hair. This man truly was perfection personified. "Hey," he grinned, his features soft, like he was happy to see them. "you ready?"

Thet finally remembered how to smile and function (being in his presence was very bad for the brain), they smiled back (normally they hoped) and closed the door behind them, ready for a night on the town with the luscious Tom Hiddleston.

XOX

They let them both back into the apartment, only briefly pulling apart from their passionate embrace. As soon as they stepped over the threshold and had the front door closed, they resumed their make out session. Tom pulled them towards him, snaking his arms around their hips. His brilliant, beautiful, blue eyes bore into their soul, making them feel weak at the knees. The sexy actor pulled them closer to them, biting his lip as he stared at theirs. Then he focused his gaze on their face again. Gently he took their face in his cool hands. Before they had a moment to prepare themselves, he roughly kissed them, his tongue dominating in the lustful dance of swapping saliva. Not an eloquent way of describing kissing but realistic.

Who knew such a gentle man could be so masterful? He pushed them into the wall, pressing his body against them. Their hands were tangled in the male's hair, tugging at the locks carefully earned a satisfied groan from him.

He kissed them again, pulling them even closer. Tom leaned in, inches away from their face. "In the end," he whispered, hoarsely. "you will kneel, my dear."

Damn, that was incredibly alluring.

They tried their best smirk. "For you," they mirrored his tone. "I will always kneel, my King."

A/N: And the winner is...

...@hailhydra_ !

Congratulations! You are now dating Tom Hiddleston. Enjoy! Let me know through the comments area what dates you would like to go on. Also, for the Reception scene, what song you and Tom would like to dance to. Oh and what name and looks you would like.

Thank you all so much for your submission, they were so sweet! Don't be sad, more competitions are on the way.

Still send in your Salerian ideas, they are really helpful!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT IS THE WORST THING/INSULT SEBASTIAN COULD SAY/DO TO VALLY?

Vote and comment!