Awkward Fanfiction

Dedicated to @slytherin_queen12

@VallyStan

Coffee?

by @Vally Stan

Chris Evans always knew that when it came to love, he was hopeless. Either he was being forced to court someone he didn't love or he always fell for the wrong girl.

Yes? Chris Evans was a hopeless case but little did he know that love had something rather special in store for him. His very own Cupid, Sebastian Stan.

Sick of seeing his friend alome and sulkimg, the Winter Soldier actor decided that it was time to give his friend the all important pep talk. "She totally likes you."

Except, Chris being Chris, he was absolutely and deniably shy. "You don't know that."

Sebastian shrugged, trying to work the over-complicated coffee machine. "Sure I do," he opted for a cappucino. "Scarlett told me."

That was a new piece of information. "Wait, what?"

"Yeah, the other day she'd been talking to Kelsey and when she asked Kelsey how she felt about you, she said that she was waiting for you to 'make a move'."

"'Make a move'?"

Sebastian carefull pried his freshly made drink from the cup holder. "It means ask her out, doofus."

"I know what it means!"

The brunette rolled her eyes. "Coulda fooled me."

The other actor huffed and folded his arms. ""So what do I do, just approach her?"

"I don't know, dude." Sebastian sipped his coffee. Mmm...

"Well what would you do?"

That was when he grinned. "I say, "Hey Ladies, wanna know my seeecret identity?"

Chris laughed. "Really?!" then he realised..."Hand on, that's Batman!"

"Wow, you're a bright spark."

Chris began to attempt to work the faulty coffee machine. "Seriously what should I say?"

Espresso?

"Hey, is your body a sandpit? 'Cause I'm totally digging it!"

Chris paused, the machine waiting for an option to be picked. "Wow, just wow." Latte. "That, my friend, is not even worth a sarcastic reply."

Sebastain leaned against the table beside the machine. "Aw look, chill out, Chris! Just say something she would say."

"Which is?"

"'Hey, wanna know my secret identity?'"

"Enough with the Batman!"

He raised his hands in a surrendering way. "Okay, okay, just go over to her and ask if she fancies a coffee sometime."

Chris removed his drink. "And if that doesn't work?"

"Say you've lost you jacket."

Another pause. "Oh, that is so lame."

Sebastian shrugged. "It works for me."

"It has never worked for you!"

"Well, you know, one day I'm gonna use that trick and some girl is actually going to fall for me 'cause of it."

Chris scoffed. "You wish." he looked over at Kelsey. "You know what, I am going to ask her out for coffee!"

"Go for it, Spangles!"

"Captain America" left his spot by the machine and began to walk over to her but quickly began to walk back over to Sebastian. "Maybe I'll ask her when she's not talking to Robert, Jeremy and Chris."

Sebastian merely rolled his eyes. It was going to be a long day.

The End.

A/N:

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?

ME: THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES.