Awkward 'What do you have in mind?'

A/N: Dedicated to @XExpendableX for the continued support.

She possibly had the softest looking lips known to humanity. They were the perfect shade of pink and flawless in shape. His mind drifted and conjured up rather...saucier scenes. The brunette male could feel heat rising to his cheeks as he visualised the lustful scene. He was one a date, this was not the time to be imagining his ultimate fantasy. Another awkward moment in his head. But he couldn't help but think of such things, especially when she was wearing that dress, which had a zip that looked easy to undo...

"Sebastian, you're daydreaming again." Valerian's heavenly voice brought the thirty year old crashing back to earth, back to their date, back to a wonderful evening. "Am I boring you?" she smirked.

He smiled back, shaking his head. "I was just thinking."

She leaned in over the table, her bright eyes, alert and curious. "What were you thinking about?"

It was Sebastian's turn to be confident and sassy. "I was imagining Chris Evans in tight spandex."

As soon as he said that, Valerian laughed, obviously amused with his joke. Phew. "Were you now? Any good?"

Now she had caught him, the hero of our tale could feel his cheeks darkening, he would have to continue the charade. "Very pleasing." Sebastian winked her, causing Valerian to giggle. HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT?!

"I can imagine." she grinned at him. "How's about you and I get out of here and go somewhere else?"

"What do you have in mind?"

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS, COMMENTS AND VOTES!!! KEEP DOING SO!!! :D

QUESTION OF THE DAY: SEBASTIAN TAKES YOU ON YOUR HONEYMOON, WHERE DO YOU GO?