Awkward Rain

2PM The next day.

Valerian Cassanova was increbily tired, her eye lids were drooping from exhaustion but she was forcing herself to stay awake for Sebastian.

Outside the apartment, the sound of heavy rain began to fall, battering itself against the double-glazed windows. The sound of the wind howling echoed in the early hours of the morning.

The brunette continued to let herself be overcome by sleep until she realised that she was trying to stay awake for her future husband. As she lay on the comfy sofa in the living room, her hand drifted to her stomach and tried to imagine what kind of child she would be having. She conjured up the image of a little boy with messy brown curls and large blue eyes, wide with wonder and joy. Valerian also thought about if it was a girl. She would have wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes, with an intelligent glint in them. Oh, nine months from now, Valerian would be holding her precious babe in her arms and starting her wonderful life of Motherhood.

The Mother-to-be could feel herself smiling at the thought of parenthood as she slipped into a peaceful sleep once more, this time letting her exhaustion take over fully, leading her by the hand into a world of sleep.

It was now even deeper into the morning when Valerian began to stir at the sensation if arms carrying her. She groaned in protest of being woken, as she had been experiencing the most wonderful dream. It was of Sebastian and hers unborn child taking their first steps.

"Go back to sleep, hun." someone whispered to her as they placed her into a bed and wrapped the cozy duvet around her.

Valerian knew that voice. It was Sebastian's, he was home...

...and she had fallen asleep!

The oh-so-tired female forced herself awake, wanting to see the handsome movie star. When she was finally awake, she found that he was changing his white t-shirt, as it was clinging to his body. Wet with rain. As Sebastian peeled away the said item of clothing, he revealed his beautifully (and perfectly) sculpted body. Valerian realised that she was not too tired to enjoy the sight before her.

But he was truly something to gaze at. She memorised the curve of his shoulders, the dip of his spine and the smoothness of his skin. And he was all hers! She thought cheekily. All hers.

Slipping silently out of the bed, Valerian strode over to the handsome male. Without him noticing that she was awake, she suddenly wrapped her arms around his firm torso, kissing his bare shoulder. She had to stand in tiptoes as her lips travelled to his jawline. Valerian could feel him grin as he picked out a white cotton shirt. “Why, good morning to you too.”

She breathed in his intoxicating scent, his skin still slightly warm from the shower. “Mornin'.” the petite female giggled.

He slowly turned around, Valerian's arms still around his middle. Mmm, she liked him in this light too. His defined body was absolutely perfect, she wished that she could take a photo of his beautiful abs and save it as her screen saver. What a lovely screen saver it would make. "I didn't want to wake you."

She leant her head against his chest. "I tried to wait up for you, it didn't feel right you coming back to your home with everyone asleep."

He stared at her with a "loved-up" gaze. "Oh, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to."

He hugged her, enveloping Valerian's smaller frame. "I'm so glad that you did."

"So am I." she then yawned.

"Come on, Val, let's get you to bed."

XOX

They lay in each other's arms, happy and content on their own personal cloud nine. The baby would be born in seven months time, they trio would be a proper family. "We need to think of baby names." Marya whispered to her beloved.

They lay in each other's arms, happy and content on their own personal cloud nine. The baby would be born in nine months time, the trio would be a proper family. "We need to think of baby names." Valerian whispered to her beloved.

Marya snuggled against Loki, sighing blissfully. "How about Óski or Vali if it's a boy?" he suggested.

Valerian snuggled against Sebastian, sighing blissfully. "How about Benedict or Matt if it's a boy?" he suggested.

She smiled lovingly at the bump, patting it protectively. "Awwww, imagine...a little Loki, with beautiful raven locks and blue eyes."

She smiled lovingly at the bump, patting it protectively. "Awwww, imagine...a little Sebastian, with beautiful brown locks and blue eyes."

"If it's a girl?"

"If it's a girl?"

"Lokesenna?"

"Elm?"

"Mmm, I'm not too sure."

"Ok, how about...Valkeryie?"

Ok, how about...Molly?"

I like it." he nuzzled her hair. "She'll have golden hair with deep brown eyes and an angelic smile."

I like it." he nuzzled her hair. "She'll have brown hair with deep brown eyes and an angelic smile."

"They sound perfect." Marya kissed his jawline, a smile permantly playing upon her lips.

"They sound perfect." Valerian kissed his jawline, a smile permantly playing upon her lips.