Awkward Call

A/N: Dedicated to @CynthiaCVictoria, for the votes.

They were out for another meal, this time it was for publicity. The filming of the new Marvel movie has caused a lot of hype, Valerian and Sebastian's agents thought that it would be good for their image for them to be seen wining and dining around NYC. Honestly, the whole charade was a drag. It was the same, old, fancily named food that every top-end eatery served. Sebastian was sure that a cardboard box would have tasted better than the meal before him.

It would have costed less too.

He couldn't complain though, these were the burdens of fame.

Yes, Sebastian, fame sounds like such a chore. Money, exciting careers, constant perks, I'm sure you'll agree, Reader, fame sounds like Hell.

Nonetheless, there they were, enjoying (well, attempting to enjoy) a lavish meal.

That was when Sebastian's phone began to ring. He could feel the hairs on the back of his neck, stand up. His eyes widen in fear. His heart hammering against his ribcage. He knew that he had to answer the call because if he didn't, someone would get hurt.

He glanced at the Caller ID, it read:

'A. R. Bella'

It was Arrabella.

He tapped the 'Answer' button and put the phone to his ear. "Hello?" ge asked calmly.

"Disabled toilets. Now." then the call was ended.

Was he really going to go through with this?

XOX

Twenty minutes later (a personal best, Sebastian?) and the idiot of the hour slowly made his way back to Valerian's table.

He saw her smile up at him as she saw his approaching figure and at that moment, he felt incredibly guilty. How could he have cheated on her? Sebastian loved Valerian, there was no doubting that now.

Sebastian was going to tell her. Tonight. Not here though, it was too public but when they got home and then, he was going to deal with Arrabella.

As he sat down at their table, he noticed a change in Valerian's facial expression. She was no longer focused on him but on a figure behind him. He turned in his chair slightly away from her. He could feel the hairs on the back of his neck, stand up. His eyes widen in fear. His heart hammering against his ribcage. Arrabella was making her way out of the restaurant. Then a sudden thought struck him...

What if Valerian had seen the walk into the toilets together?

No, no, she wouldn't have smiled so genuinely at him. Surely, if she had, she would have said something by now?

Right?

Sebastian faced Valerian again, ignoring Arrabella's unwelcome presence.

"What a b*tch." Valerian cursed.

Her use of language caused Sebastian to frown and panic further. "What's the matter?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

Valerian leaned forward across the table, her stare of hatred meeting Sebastian's worried gaze. "That's Arrabella Stepman." she hissed. "Jason's STD of a sister."

Oh sh*t. What have you done, Sebastian? Apart from Arrabella?

Telling Valerian the truth was going to be more difficult that orginally assumed. A lot more difficult.

Awkward.

A/N: QUESTION OF THE DAY: DO YOU THINK JASON IS GOING TO RE-APPEAR ONCE MORE ON AGAGTG? IF SO, HOW?