Awkward Jeep

WARNING: MY OUAT INSERTS ARE IN THEIR OWN UNIVERSE/TIMELINE AND CERTAIN FACTS HAVE BEEN MANIPULATED FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE STORYLINE.

Disclaimer: I do not own OUAT.

'Run into the night,
Flee from your lover,
Feel the wind whip around your face,
The rain drench your back,
Disappear from there.

Hear your name,
Don't turn back,
Listen to him run after you,
Quicken your pace,
Disappear from there.

Your hate burns,
Your heart breaks,
He broke his promise to you,
Never forgive him,
Disappear from there.

Where to go,
Where to hide,
Where can you escape him,
He's known everywhere,
Disappear from there.

Feel the world slip,
Feel your life fade,
Are you frightened now,
He cries,
You die.

Disappear from there.'

- 'Valeriana officinalis' by UGottaLoveDraco

Two Weeks Later.

One weekend, Valerian and Sebastian were watching a film together and so far the evening had been Arrabella-free. The vile female had been calling Sebastian up frequently, almost everyday (sometimes twice in one day). That woman had the labido of a rabbit on heat. Sebastian wasn't sure how much longer he could take being her Call Boy. It was making him miserable and exhausted.

He couldn't focus on the movie playing out before him. Sebastian was too afraid to concentrate. What if Valerian caught him with Arrabella? What if someone saw them? What if Arrabella hurt Valerian? All these questions continued to swim around in his brain, making him feel dizzy and nauseous.

Bile began to creep up Sebastian throat, threatening to suffocate him. His palms began clammy and his stomach churned. He felt awful. Well, what do you expect, Sebastian? Cheating on your girlfriend was obviously going to cause a few issues for you.

That was when his mobile rang. He could feel the hairs on the back of his neck, stand up. His eyes widen in fear. His heart hammering against his ribcage. Reaching for the electronic device, Sebastian answered it. "Hello?"

"My apartment. Be here in twenty minutes, or else."

XOX

After their rendevous, Sebastian was hastily getting dressed, wanting to get home to Valerian. "Is that why you chose me, because of Valerian?" he snarled, buttoning his shirt.

Arrabella lay in her bed, lazily draped in bedsheets, smoking a cigarette. As she exhaled, foul smoke filled the air. "She may have had a small part to play in the grand scheme of things."

The woman couldn't even be bothered to lie!

"I can't believe I never realised, you share his last name!"

She smirked. "You were occupied with other things." as she said those words, she gestured to her sheet-clad body with the sweep of a hand.

Sebastian winced, how could he have caused such a mess? "Have you decided when you want me to break up with Valerian?"

Arrabella paused, considering her options. "Tomorrow."

Sebastian froze. "'Tomorrow'?"

She nodded. "Yes, tomorrow. At her niece's birthday party."

The woman truly was cruel, she wanted Sebastian to break up with Valerian at Isla's eighteenth birthday tomorrow. Not only would the news break Valerian's heart but it would also tarnish Isla's birthday, permanently.