Awkward Kitty

A/N: THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE WEDDING SCENES. I have used a word in Romanian. As I have said before, I unfortunately do not speak the language, so do tell me if the meaning is not right. :)

Dedicated to @Dtf720

Sebastian was humming to himself, consumed in his own little world when he entered the bedroom and saw somwthing rather disturbing. "What. The. Hell."

Valerian suddenly rose from their shared bed, startled by his presence. "Okay, Seb, I'm gonna need you to calm down."

His jaw dropped as she suggested such a thing. "'Calm down', how can I be 'calm' when you've-"

The brunette female walked over to her handsome husband. "Seb, please, it's not that serious."

He stared over at the bed, his eyes wide with horror. "How could you, Valerian?"

"It wasn't something I meant to do."

"How can you possibly say that?!"

"'Cause, I mean, look on the positive side, at least he looks adorable know."

Sebastian srode over to the bed and picked up his cat (yes, the same cat the caused Sebastian to be late on their second date. You know, the one when Valerian is home alone), which was currently sporting a tiny horned, gold helmet and a green cape. "He's got a little Winter Solder costume already, why...why have you dressed him up as...as Loki."

Valerian couldn't contain her grin as she watched Sebastian sulk over their cat's costume. "Actually, it's 'Lokitty'."

Sebastian glared at her and he cradled the cat, which yawned with boredom. It stared lazily at Sebby and his female companion. Why were they angry, couldn't they see that he was happy in his fine emerald cloak and that he felt empowered wearing Loki's golden, shiny helmet?

"He's not going to be dressed up in some stupid Norse God's clothing, he is The Winter Feline."

Valerian crossed her arms and raised an unimpressed eyebrow. "Come on, Seb, even you have to admit that 'Lokitty' sounds way cooler than- what was it you said? 'The Winter Feline'."

"He sounds adorable!" the actor argued back.

Seriously, humans really needed to take a furball and calm down. What was all the arguing about? Wasn't it up to Pufos (the cat's name, which incidentally means fluffy in Romanian) whether or not the wore the cape or not? He meowed loudly but was still rudely ignored by his owners.

Frustrated, he wriggled free of Sebastian's grip and jumped from the male's arms and onto the bed, landing perfectly on all fours. He walked around in a circle, making himself comfortable before lying down on the duvet cover, at the foot of the bed. He left the two 'mewling quims' to argue amongst themselves, he had better things to do, like sleeping.

"Sebastian, you're being so unreasonable about this!"

"I am not!"

"You are!"

"Am not! I just have a problem with you dressing my cat." he sighed.

Valerian rolled her eyes. "You know what, Sebastian...'I do what I want." she hissed before exiting the room.

"The Winter Soldier" watched after her, his mouth gaping...

...he was living in an apartment of Loki fans.

Pufos looked over lazily at his shocked master. 'I like her', he thought smugly before settling down.

From the other room, he could still hear Sebastian and Valerian arguing. "No, Val, not the puppy too!"

As if on cue, the households newest member of the family waddled into the room, a Beagle called Tommy or as Pufos liked to call him, 'TomCat'. He was wearing a red cape and a silver, winged helmet, he was presumably dressed as 'ThorPup', how amusing. 

'Why Brother', Pufos commented, 'you look...ravishing.'

'It will not hurt any less when I kill you in this form', Tommy quipped, taking in Pufos' appearance.

"You're just acting difficult because you're jealous that I actually got to dress them up!"

Sebastian's forced laugh echoed through the apartment. "'Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much'." he cleared his throat. "'Oh, this is much better. Costume's a bit much... so tight. But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth,honor, patriotism?'" was he...was he imitating Captain America?

The black and white feline rolled his yellow eyes, 'God bless America... '

A/N: Thank you all so much for the continued support with votes, comments and views. 60,000+ WOW! :D So, I hope that you are enjoying the current story line, things are going to get exciting soon but you'll just have to keep reading until things become clearer. 

Today, I am going to reveal to you the plot line for BRUCE:

I was going to have valerian die instead of Sebastian. So basically, they would have reversed roles. The only change would have been that Valerian woke up beside Sebastian's hospital bed and realised the whole thing was a bittersweet dream. You Readers choosing STEVE certainly made things interesting and difficult to write.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: YOUR FAVOURITE SEBASTIAN STAN QUOTE?

ME: “My fans are like my glasses. Without them I’d be blurry.”