Awkward Second Second Date

A/N: I know I said that I was announcing the AWKWARD COMPETITION RESULTS IN FIVE CHAPTERS TIME but I decided to close it today, as there is a storyline I have in mind. So, without further ado:

CONGRATULATIONS @iamevablazevska007!

You will now become a character in AGAGTG!!!!!!

All you have to do is:

* What name do you want to be written as?

*Who do you want to be dating/married/engaged to?

*And for description purposes, what do you want to look like?

Sebastian pulled up outside of Valerian's home forty five minutes late. He cursed himself for not leaving earlier. Why did his cat have to be so annoying? Why did it have to claw at his best suit just before he left? He had had to change because of that feline and then to make matters worse, he had been caught in traffic on the way here. Luck was not on his side. The actor hoped that he would not been in too much trouble with his new lady friend. Knocking on her apartment door, Sebastian waited patiently for her to answer.

From inside, he could hear her on the wireless home phone. "I don't care if he's a businessman, they bore me to death, Tabs. Paul Smith, Paul Smith?! I couldn't care less about what brand he wears, he's still a corporate w****! No, I will not calm down. Stop telling me to go on a blind date with him. I am not interested! I already have a date tonight. Yes, it is. No, he isn't. He's wonderful. Oh shut up. Well, you can tell Michael that I think he's an absolute bore. Yeah, the same to you!"

Sebastian knocked once more. Finally, she answered and boy, did she look stunning. When she saw him, Valerian couldn't help but smile. "Hey."

Sebastian beamed back at her, taking in what she was wearing. A fitted blue and purple flowery dress made out of a stretchy t-shirt material, her brown hair down, reaching her chin and her feet adorned in denim blue converses, she was an absolute beauty. "Hey, you. Ready for our date?"

She nodded, walking out of her front door, Valerian locked it behind her and the duo began to walk to Sebastian's car. "I apologise for taking so long to answer the door, I was on the phone to my sister."

"There's no need to apologise, I heard you anyway."

Valerian stared at him in complete and utter shock. "You didn't?!"

He chuckled at her reaction. "I'm afraid I did."

"Oh, well, that's humiliating."

Sebastian pulled her to him as they walked, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Seriously, don't worry about it. So was it Tabitha?"

"No, no it was the other one."

"Oh."

"Yep."

An awkward pause. "Anyway! We're going to have a lovely date, so you can forget about 'Michael'."

Valerian smiled up at the Marvel actor, wrapping her arm around his waist. "So, Soldier, where are we going?"

XOX

The cinema, that had been his plan. To take Valerian to see the latest X-Men movie. Well, she was a Marvel fan.

"I can not believe that you prefer him to Wolverine!" Sebastian exclaimed as they left the air conditioned viewing theatre, their hands linked.

"But he is really cool!"

At that comment, he scoffed. "Peter Maximoff is not 'cool'."

Valerian rolled her eyes. "His name is Pietro Maximoff, it makes no sense why they called him 'Peter'."

"Regardless of his true name, Peter- yeah, you heard me- Maximoff is still a dweeb."

The brunette female felt herself grin as she said:

"Oh, well we both know that you only had the eyes for one mutant." she went onto her tip toes and whispered in his ear. "I know you only like Mystique because she's flexible."

Sebastian's cheeks became aflame with blush. Quickly, he composed himself. "Well, don't think I didn't notice the way you bit your lip in a sexual way when James McAvoy appeared on screen with his long hair."

The memory of James McAvoy with long hair brought a sly grin to Valerian's lips. She became silent for a moment as she replayed the images of him in her mind. "Mmm, thank you for reminding me." she teased.

Jealous, Sebastian?

The "Winter Soldier" widened his eyes in shock before mirroring her shark grin. "You know, Bucky Barnes has the same hair as him."

Oh, so you think you can compare yourself to a young Charles Xavier?

"I know. Which makes me wonder if they go to the same hairdressers..."

Thinking about Bucky are we, Valerian?

Now she would have to admit that Bucky is just as good looking as a 1973 Xavier, right?

"So, you see me in the same light as a young Charles Xavier?"

"Oh no," she quipped. "I'm afraid your no James McAvoy." Valerian smiled sweetly kissing him on the nose. "You're better."

Sebastian found himself quite unable to stop grinning. "Come on you," he squeezed her hand, leading Valerian out of the cinema. "Onto Part Two of our date."

A/N: SOOOO, YOU ASKED TO KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF AWKWARD GOLD HAD BEEN CHOSEN.

WELL...

SEBASTIAN WOULD HAVE REGAINED HIS MEMORIES AND RUSHED TO MOLLY'S COFFEE SHOP, WHERE HE WOULD HAVE CONFORTED VALERIAN (SOUNDING FAMILIAR?). THEN, HE WOULD HAVE RUSHED OUT OF THE STORE AFTER A STEAMY ARGUMENT (DEJA VU, ANYONE?) AND WOULD HAVE BEEN ARGUING DOWN THE STREET WITH HER, WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE ACCIDENTLY TRY TO FOLLOW HIM ACROSS THE ROAD, RESULTING IN HER BEING HIT BY A CAR AND DYING. THUS, HIM WAKING UP IN HOSPITAL, STILL MARRIED AND INJURED AFTER HIS ACCIDENT ON SET.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT IS THE WORST PLOT TWIST/ CLIFFHANGER YOU HAVE EVER ENDURED?