Awkward Shower and Pancakes

It was the next day. Chris was out of the house visiting his real estate agent to find out about his flat and Sebastian was still in bed asleep. He had had a busy day on set and needed the extra rest. Valerian was planning to go groccery shopping. So, she decided to quietly make her way to the bathroom and shower. Silently she closed the room's door and turned on the electric shower. Soothing hot water poured from the shower head.

Back in the room, Sebastian lazily rolled onto his side, finding himself incredibly comfy in between the sheets. He was sure that he could sleep there forever if he was given the choice. He breathed in heavily the heavenly scent on his pillow, shampoo and black pepper. Valerian's scent. He stretched out his arm, thinking that he could drape it around her waist but his arm connected with more sheets. Opening his heavy-lidded eyes, he found himself alone in their bed. Where was she?

Chris was making his way back to the apartment feeling rather infuriated, he had just been told that his flat would not be ready for another three months. He wasn't sure how he was going to tell Sebastian and Valerian, he really did not want to burden them. He sighed heavily, inwardly cursing himself for letting a woman treat him so poorly. He hadn't even done anything wrong, she had been the one cheating on him. Yet, he was the one being forced to sleep on people's sofas. It was just so unfair.

As Sebastian lay there, he realised that maybe he needed to get up. One, because it was getting late and two, because he was hungry. No, starving. The actor wondered if Valerian would mind him making pancakes? He knew that she had the ingredients in the pantry. Pulling the covers away, a rather ravishing, topless (I'll let you imagine that image for a moment) Sebastian exited the bedroom in the search for eggs, milk, butter, salt and self-raising flour.

Valerian added the black pepper and flower shampoo to her hair, generatimg soap suds. She loved this particular scent, mainly because it was Sebastian's favourite. He was always commenting on how good she smelt. She giggled at that thought. Rising the shampoo's redesidue away, Valerian found herself feeling suddenly ravenous. The idea of a filling breakfast was extremely appealing and she also had a good way of burning off the calories, instantly thinking about Sebastian. Shaking that idea out of her mind, she turned iff the water and reached for one of the large, white, fluffy towels hanging on the rail.

Sebastian was feeling rather proud of himself, he had just made a delectable pile of golden pancakes. Looking down at his appearance, he realised that he was covered in flour. He was such a messy cook. The actor decided that he was going to clean himself up before eating. With that idea in mind, he made his way to the bathroom.

The Guardians of the Galaxy actor was now climbing the steps just to Valerian's apartment, finding himself starving for he had left the flat without eating breakfast, an utterly stupid thing to do but he had been so anxious to have the latest details on his own place that breakfast had just not registered with his brain. Now, he was definitely regretting his decision. He hoped that he could grab something quickly to eat before going to his film set later.

He had finally reached the front door.

Sebastian reached for the bathroom door.

Valerian unlocked the bathroom door, ready to exit.

Everything happened so quickly but somehow, Valerian had crashed into Sebastian (who was bare chested with a smattering of flour) and fallen on top of him, her towel just secure around her body. They chest to chest, forehead to forehead. Valerian straddling Sebastian. The brunette was blushing madly, quite unsure what to say.

Chris walked through the door, his eyes falling upon the tangled duo. He cleared his throat, announcing his presence. "I...um, don't mind me. I'll, uh, let you two continue with whatever." "Star-Lord" quickly stepped around Caasanova and Stan and rushed into his room.

Sebastian stared up at Valerian, trying not to laugh at Chris's reaction. "Val?" she didn't look at him. "I've made pancakes, do you want any?"

She glared at him in disbelief, then she composed herself. "That sounds delicious."

A/N: Eheheheh.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What would you have done if you were Valerian in that situation?