TWO |

TWO | Fuck off.

9TH GRADE | Past
15.

     "High school changes people," my close friend, Minjung told me

We sat at the circle table in the cafeteria.

I snorted sarcastically while playing with my water bottle.

"Yeah sure it does," I joked, "Kim Taehyung is the same asshole."

I changed throughout my 8th grade experience. I was shy and nice back then.

Something about high school has changed my personality. I became rude.

"No. He is an asshole only to you," she implied which had me giving her a death glare.

"Whatever. Let's go see Mr. Lee. He is probably waiting for me," I told and got myself off the table.

Mr. Lee was the long haired adult that I met 8th grade. He was really sweet to me throughout that year. We became really good friends.

He switched schools after I graduated middle school, and began teaching music at the high school I began attending.

Minjung. I met her last year, as well. She clicked with me and we were great buddies since then.

The only thing that I hated about her.... she was really obsessive. About literally everything. Me, including.

"Mr. Lee!!" I exclaimed as I entered his 'office' room. He had a lot of guitars and even a piano. He was a professional guitar player, and the best music teacher in the school.

He made me love rock music.

"Hello my favorite rockstar!" He greeted me and gave me a sincere hug.

I told Uncle about him, and uncle started getting really jealous.

Uncle thought he was replaced.

He would never be.

After the hug, I felt tingly and I felt as if I had to do it.

I had to get rid of it.

I went to the bathroom.

I opened my bag, and made sure nobody was around me. I took out the bar of soap that I always carried with me. My eyes became crazy when I lifted up my sleeves and began scrubbing my skin.

God GERMS MAKE ME go nuts!

I returned to his room and noticed Minjung was gone.

"She said she had to return to class," Mr. Lee told me and smiled.

I sat on the chair next to his guitars and sighed as I leaned back and closed my eyes.

He knew my frustrations. He didn't know about my germaphobic tendencies, though.

"Is Kim Taehyung mentally abusing you again," he questioned me with a giggle. Those frustrations.

Ever since I met him at the library on my first day of 8th grade, he had been terrible towards me.

Always threw things at me. Always called me weird names. When we ended up alone, he threatened me.

"I just wish he would disappear before I do something stupid," I replied to Mr. Lee.

I fought back. Everytime.

I became addicted to fighting him, and beating him with everyday objects.

One time I stabbed him with a needle in the neck and got suspended for a good week.

I had myself walking to class after I talked to Mr. Lee.

Minjung grabbed me by the sleeve. Thank god. NOT THE SKIN!

"Kim Namjoon 6 o'clock!" She whisper yelled in my ear.

I evidently turned around and stared at him.

He was a 12th grader. Graduating class this year. Minjung was really obsessed with him.

"So what?" I questioned her with furrowed brows.

Her eyes met mine and she was teary eyed. "He failed his math exam. Can you believe??"

She started crying. I pulled out of her grip roughly and looked at her as if she was dumb.

"And so what???"

She fell to the ground and cried loudly. "He is so sad and I can't see my Namjoonie sad!!! UHHHHHH!" She weeped.

I kicked her leg. "Are you serious? He doesn't even know you!"

Minjung clung onto my leg. "HE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED!!!!!"

I rolled my eyes. She was always so extra. Namjoon was like some God to her, and I never understood it.

"Ugh. You're too much." I walked off.

Time to face the cause of my anger issues. Kim Taehyung. Again.