THIRTY FOUR |

THIRTY FOUR | Love me.

      It was another tough night squeezing like sardines between Jungkook and Hoseok

The morning after... Jungkook and Hoseok were gone. I was alone in the bed, and able to finally stretch myself out enough to sleep comfortably.

Sleeping peacefully through the morning...... getting interrupted by my phone's notifications.

I groaned and reached out to grab my phone from the shelf beside me.

I looked at the screen....

Ugly messages.

Taehyung:

- have you deleted my number?

You:

- no.

Taehyung:

- gr8. r u asleep?

You:

- yes.

Taehyung:

- ok cuz I just saw your little friends at the breakfast restaurant. Didn't know Jimin and Minjung were dating :D

You:

- uh.

Taehyung:

- if you're too tired to text me Ill call you :)

You:

- do u not have a gf to pay attention to?

- my bad I mean ajumma

Taehyung:

- stop calling her that. She isn't that old.

You:

- issa joke.

After a few seconds, he rung me up.

I picked up and answered in the laziest voice ever. In a way, it felt weird seeing his name pop up on my screen. It felt like it's been years since I've talked to him, but it has only been a few months.

And It was also odd that only 1 little conversation could make him want to reach out to me again.

"Hey get up," he said the moment he heard me snore over the line.

"Uhhhh leave me alone," I dragged.

"Tsk. But your friends are out here without you. You don't wanna miss out," he said.

After his words, I heard Hoseok's laugh in the back. And something like... "Taehyung-ahhh."

It took me off guard especially that they weren't even friends anymore! Or did they become friends in the last 1 hour!?