SIX |

SIX | It's all in your head.

"So is that why.... you always clean your hands when I touch you!!!?"

Aghhhhhh!! I kept screaming in my head as he was questioning me. I felt panic inside of me. He exposed me! My vulnerability!!

He lifted me up from the piano seat aggressively and held really tightly onto my arm.

I cried not only because of how I felt, but because he hurt me.

"You are crazy. Addicted to hand sanitizers," he made fun of me.

He didn't realize it was a mental issue. I fucking hate him.

"L-let go of me," I stuttered and kept looking down at the ground, tears continuously running out of my eyes.

He laughed.

He pinned me against the wall roughly... disregarding my want of him to go away.

"So you are a germaphobe is that so Ms. Crazy?" He mocked me and gripped onto my top.

He kept his evil smirk on as his hand tucked out my uniform top. I tried to fight it but I couldn't. He was always stronger than me when he pinned me against the walls.

"S-stop," my voice cracked in fear of him touching me any more.

He didn't listen to my beg. He slid his hand up my stomach and grabbed onto my waist.

"AGH!" I yelled and closed my eyes. The feel of his hand on my waist was cold and it made me flinch.

"Does this torture you?" He chuckled.

I fucking hate him.

I hate him!

"Please stop!" I begged again.

He didn't understand how I felt. I was shaking.

He slid out his hand from under my shirt, and let me go.

Taehyung took a step back and ended up stepping on one of my lotion bottles and it splattered everywhere.

"Oops," he said, "See you later, Ms. Crazy." He left with an evil look on his face.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him!