SIXTY | FINALE

SIXTY |

The fear of walking out alone just had taken over me so I took the car for a drive.

I wasn't sure of where I was going until a certain someone gave me a call.

Yujin: "Hello?"

Hoseok: "Hi Yujin-ah.."

Yujin: "Haha Hobi.. ? Weird of you to hit me up?"

Hoseok: "What are you saying? I always hit you up."

Yujin: "Yeah sure.. so what sup?"

Hoseok: "I was wondering if you'd like to go out."

Yujin: "Tonight? I'm going to have to pack my shit for moving out."

Hoseok: "No not tonight. Right now...."

Yujin: "Dude are you okay? This is odd."

Hoseok: "I just wanna relax and maybe get some things off my shoulders."

Yujin: "Wow ok that... I really hope you don't propose to me or something haha."

Hoseok: "Oh my god no. I just want to talk like friends. Because we are friends."

Yujin: "Okay I'll meet you at school yeah?"

Hoseok: "Awesome I was right there anyways."

------

After the long call, I ended up driving to school and parking my car somewhere under some trees since the sun was prospering today and I didn't want my dashboard getting as hot as a frying pan.

Although I did feel rather hungry and could definitely go for some sun fried eggs.

"YO," I yelled from afar when I spotted Hoseok sitting on a bench in front of the building.

He waved at me and I wasn't sure what it was but he definitely seemed sad.

-

After chatting for a while as we took a walk down the park.... the topic became rather more serious.

"Why are you sad?" I asked him as I kicked a rock in front of me.

"I feel lonely. Things have changed.. It seems like ..... Jimin and Jungkook don't care about our friendship anymore," he said in a tone that I never heard from Hoseok before which formed a big knot in my stomach from pity.

"Why so?"

"Because whenever I call them... they are busy. If I want to meet up with Jungkook... he always says the ride is too long. But Yujin... if you really wanted to do something, you would do it no matter what. Seemingly, Jungkook didn't care enough to go out of his way to meet up with me."

His words crushed my heart. It felt overwhelming to hear him out because I began feeling him.

"I feel as empty as you. But you know.. I guess things just happen to change..." my voice faded.

Hoseok stopped in his tracks and just looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Is Taehyung leaving us too..."

As much as I didn't want to... I nodded.

I felt how tears were threatening to pile in my eyes but I kept them inside of me.

"He is going to move out with his brother so he can take care of him.... I feel like the distance will kill us," I truthfully said.

"Is it just me and you now?" Hoseok worded quietly.

"I guess so..."

"Wanna do something super random?"

"What is it?"

"Wanna move in together and live the single party life of our dreams?"

"Not sure if you are serious right now,... but.... fuck it. lets do it," I exclaimed before a wide smile grew on my face.

The End