THIRTY TWO |

THIRTY TWO | Fantasy.

     We arrived at the resort for our one week vacation safely

Since Hoseok had a really bad hangover for the rest of the day, I was the one driving. We went with my new car. I was more than excited to drive it anyways so it turned out quite well.

"I don't care where! Just put me somewhere!" Hoseok groaned as we were trying to distribute our rooms.

"Fine. We'll take him, " I told Minjung and Jimin. "You two can have your own private time in peace. "

We requested a bigger room, but we ended up paying twice the price.

"Damn, it is rough to be a highschooler without a job," Jungkook pointed out as we were walking towards our shared room.

"Yeah especially that our allowance isn't big either. Ah. It's hard to be a regular," I responded sarcastically faking a sassy voice.

Hoseok ended up dragging my luggage along with his since all he did was complain the entire damn day.

I unlocked the room with the key-in code and entered first.

"Yah! We can literally walk out of the balcony and sit at the beach!" I exclaimed amazed at the beautiful view. Jungkook plastered himself on one of the beds and let out a long breath.

"Don't mind me. I'll just sleep in the bathroom. " Hoseok's sarcastic tone was heard from behind.

I turned around, and saw that.....

It was only 1 bed. A really wide bed.

I don't know how my peripheral vision tricked me to think there was 3 beds. I need glasses.

"Woah. What!" I exclaimed.

Jungkook seemed rather disconcerned. He was just laying there ready to fall asleep.

"It's fine guys. We'll just cuddle like sardines," Jungkook implied.

Hoseok got defensive, "Do I look gay to you? I'm not cuddling with a man! Even if we are friends!"

I chuckled, "Wasn't this the whole point? To get closerrrrr?" I dragged out the point.

Jungkook agreed with me, but Hoseok was still on an edge.

I threw my hands in the air. "Fine! I'll just squeeze in the middle and that's the end of the argument."

Both Jungkook on the bed, and Hoseok by the door began grinning at each other.

"What!?" I questioned in distress.

"Nothing," they both said in unison and began minding their own business.

----

It was very hot in the room that night.

Not sexy hot. Just super sweaty hot.